The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Im not even sure whats the point of SAS being on here is. Their sport takes are trash and I doubt JBP gonna do any messy shyt :jbhmm:
Im expecting SAS to give Joe his flowers on the podcasting tip. Ill still check it out though. I hope it's not as boring as Rich Paul was on Gils Arena.

Flip isn't a gangster but he was in the streets. He used to be around Mazaradi Fox. They used to be roommates. He was running with all them DumbOut nikka and Riot Squad nikkas. Him and Bynoe still close.

What is the Loon/Flip beef even about?

Lol btw, the way street nikkas get flabbergasted about nikkas talking about them on the internet is always hilarious. You can tell when they not used to nikkas talking shyt, they be so startled and alarmed and be ready to crash out.
Figured I heard something like that on here.
idk what the beef about. I didnt even know who Flip was referring to in his response on the pod til it was posted here. Seems like some random dumb street nikka shyt from Loon's side though.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
That’s how you can tell Joe ain’t over Cyn.

If you’re REALLY over someone you don’t give a fukk about the next nikka. Especially if you’re with someone else.

It’s not Brent’s fault he’s with her now, so why go out your way to throw dirt at the nikka bc he’s with your ex.

Shyt is corny.
:mjlol: I think it hurts more cuz Joe has been shytting on brent like forever :russ:

I almost feel like brent did it on purpose

MurphMcFly

Murph Axelrod !
Daps
Reppin
Rochester, New York
no4if5nmounb1.jpg

:russ:
Now we see why Joe hates this nikkas guts... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW HAHAHA

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
You can tell when they not used to nikkas talking shyt, they be so startled and alarmed and be ready to crash out.
They from a different era, where if you say something foul about someone you gotta see them in the streets. Nowadays it’s kids from Nebraska calling a Harlem cat that just did a 15 year bid a p*ssy.

Streets is done, Internet is a myth.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flip isn't a gangster but he was in the streets. He used to be around Mazaradi Fox. They used to be roommates. He was running with all them DumbOut nikka and Riot Squad nikkas. Him and Bynoe still close.

What is the Loon/Flip beef even about?

Lol btw, the way street nikkas get flabbergasted about nikkas talking about them on the internet is always hilarious. You can tell when they not used to nikkas talking shyt, they be so startled and alarmed and be ready to crash out.
That’s how you can tell the street nikkas that’s not used to the internet lol yet. They react to EVERYTHING and be appalled lol. Nore used to be like that when he first started fukkin’ with the ‘Net… that’s why he always jokes on himself about how extra’d out he used to be on twitter. nikka used to be trying to hunt down nikkas. Folks had to tell him it’s a 15 year old from Iowa trolling him. :russ:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
That’s how you can tell Joe ain’t over Cyn.

If you’re REALLY over someone you don’t give a fukk about the next nikka. Especially if you’re with someone else.

It’s not Brent’s fault he’s with her now, so why go out your way to throw dirt at the nikka bc he’s with your ex.

Shyt is corny.
:mjlol:
You must not know Joe Budden.
He throws shots or hates anyone who has any dealings with ALL his exes.

If I’m remembering correct, Tahiry probably caused him most issues because she appeared to be a pass around