The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Stephen A is the type of person cacs call racist to cacs and brehs call c00n. That’s when you know that you kinda talk a lot of real talk, regardless of how a man looks.

And I don’t even like his show, or agree with with how he moves a lot of times.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
To play devil’s advocate of all the things you said, that Dana White shyt was the only one. Kaep was clowning and fooling people that tried to help him just to go and do backroom deals with the league without informing them. And I wouldn’t shyt on Jerry Jones for standing in a photo when he was like 12 in the south, I saw that as faux militant outrage.
Now the new reports, that’s another thing. And for Kyrie, he does a lot of clown shyt. Anti vax conspiracies was the last thing our people needed.

Now even the Dana white thing, if that really is his personal friend. Would you smoke your personal friend on national tv if he counter slaps his broad :jbhmm: But on the other hand, if Dana is his friend he’s a whole sucker so the defense is weak on that one
Jerry Jones has done some stuff even before that pic came out that SAS defended.
Kyrie - Whether he took the vaccine or not is his business. SAS made a point to rake him over the coals about it. SAS couldve kept it moving. When the shyt came out about Rodgers lying about taking the vaccine, he didnt go that hard at all. Even RC or Jalen Rose called SAS out about it.
Can't find the video on him being called out, but here is the vid of him covering Rodgers.
Dana - Ppl just want SAS to keep the same energy :manny:

Some of the comments
687b0370f1343fd698420f6d14cf804f.png

You asked for why some ppl dont fukk with SAS, I just listed a few examples :manny:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Jerry Jones has done some stuff even before that pic came out that SAS defended.
Kyrie - Whether he took the vaccine or not is his business. SAS made a point to rake him over the coals about it. SAS couldve kept it moving. When the shyt came out about Rodgers lying about taking the vaccine, he didnt go that hard at all. Even RC or Jalen Rose called SAS out about it.
Can't find the video on him being called out, but here is the vid of him covering Rodgers.
Dana - Ppl just want SAS to keep the same energy :manny:

Some of the comments
687b0370f1343fd698420f6d14cf804f.png

You asked for why some ppl dont fukk with SAS, I just listed a few examples :manny:

He shyts on Kyrie all the time, I think you do get more shyt when you’re on your 10th offense than your first. And he’s his favorite person in the world allegedly. I think in general that’s why Kyrie gets more shyt than anyone, cause the media doesn’t like him and he’s not helping by constantly shytting on them and keeping up with his fukkery, plus underperforming.

So yes, I agree that the Stephen A or the media in general did not keep the same energy for rodgers or many other players (black or not). That has to do with Kyries rap sheet I believe, the native Americans tribes man :yeshrug:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was they bleeping out rape for the Ashton apology part. Because when she said rape apologist it wasn't beep out.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His BM is psychotic. He picked the wrong one fr.
To be fair he dug his own grave. He was on the pod acting like he had all the answers to fatherhood, business, real estate and everything else. Then wearing Balmain and designer every week. All the while he ain’t paying child support or even seeing his kid.

Then he went on another podcast acting like his newest kid was the first time he ever held a baby before. Of course his BM was get triggered if she has a bunch of photos showing otherwise.

Dude just got done bragging about vacationing in Portugal and he still ain’t paying for or seeing his kid lol. If he would do the bare minimum she would probably shut up :francis:

Ish is the pod MVP but he gotta fight back lol