The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
Ish saved the pod just like Mal did. You can tell when he’s not there because the energy is dead and no one says anything interesting

Just finished the Pod and I thought the exact same thing. Ish brings energy and the best/worse out in Joe which makes the Pod interesting.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Ish with the Bag Fuel crew

Ish is always talking about nikkas don’t know this or don’t do that. Or the places we come from.

All that comes with time and knowledge. The people im around and there’s not many, realized years ago, we had to get our life in order to be able to be in better positions for our family.

Ish is close to 50 and I’m close to 40. If he’s still around dudes that don’t know shyt and can’t get shyt, that’s on him and that’s his circle. We all have friends and family that struggle and are worst off then us, but Ish entire conversation is about the struggle.

Nah. All of us aren’t dirt poor and willing to sign or do anything to get ahead. A lot of us CAN read. This nikka is a weirdo.

Joe is always trying to frame his cohost as bigger than they are. Melissa SUCKS at talking about movies. She’s not the movie critic he says she is. ICE isn’t a music critic, he’s a twitter parrot. All of his experiences come from what someone said on Twitter. Ish just got arrested for child support. I’m suppose to believe he was getting money like that before the show?

These nikkas is losers. All their opinions based off the internet and the glory days. Joe a trick at least he embraces it. Ice and Ish need to embrace being role players and stop pretending they set the tone. ICE was rocking rugrat hoodies last year. Now you can afford some shyt I’m suppose to take you serious?

Joe should do the show with him and Parks and Alademiks. This shyt is a trash he got going on. Doesn’t matter if it’s Patreon or free.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ish is always talking about nikkas don’t know this or don’t do that. Or the places we come from.

All that comes with time and knowledge. The people im around and there’s not many, realized years ago, we had to get our life in order to be able to be in better positions for our family.

Ish is close to 50 and I’m close to 40. If he’s still around dudes that don’t know shyt and can’t get shyt, that’s on him and that’s his circle. We all have friends and family that struggle and are worst off then us, but Ish entire conversation is about the struggle.

Nah. All of us aren’t dirt poor and willing to sign or do anything to get ahead. A lot of us CAN read. This nikka is a weirdo.

Joe is always trying to frame his cohost as bigger than they are. Melissa SUCKS at talking about movies. She’s not the movie critic he says she is. ICE isn’t a music critic, he’s a twitter parrot. All of his experiences come from what someone said on Twitter. Ish just got arrested for child support. I’m suppose to believe he was getting money like that before the show?

These nikkas is losers. All their opinions based off the internet and the glory days. Joe a trick at least he embraces it. Ice and Ish need to embrace being role players and stop pretending they set the tone. ICE was rocking rugrat hoodies last year. Now you can afford some shyt I’m suppose to take you serious?

Joe should do the show with him and Parks and Alademiks. This shyt is a trash he got going on. Doesn’t matter if it’s Patreon or free.
If you peep game he’s kinda an idiot when he talks about vaccines and pork and just health shyt like getting his prostate exam. He confuses age with maturity and you start to see how he ends up in his bullshyt situations.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev