The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She also explained it better. Ish has two phones, An iphone and an android. She said she thought she was texting his iphone which makes sense because sending pics/vids between an android and iphone is complete shyt.

They definitely used to fukk though :manny:

Whole thing started because she said something to the effect of “You already ate my ass, We can eat/drink after each other”

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
She also explained it better. Ish has two phones, An iphone and an android. She said she thought she was texting his iphone which makes sense because sending pics/vids between an android and iphone is complete shyt.

Whole thing started because she said something to the effect of “You already ate my ass, We can eat/drink after each other”
Wait what !!!!!

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

:wow:

Lol so she sending this nikka pics? Ish's snow queen gonna be maaaaaaaaad :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wait what !!!!!
Flip let it slip on a patreon a while ago like he always does lol, They cut it out of the actual episode though. I think he said on whatever week it was that Ish wasn't there after all that shyt first went down.

Thats why on the one today when they were talking about her movie she shot and she said "The misquotes ate my ass" everybody reacted like :krs: and started laughing and shyt.

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

I dont remember that last part lmaooooo

I thought this started because of limp dikk and dry box convo