The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
She also explained it better. Ish has two phones, An iphone and an android. She said she thought she was texting his iphone which makes sense because sending pics/vids between an android and iphone is complete shyt.

They definitely used to fukk though :manny:

Whole thing started because she said something to the effect of “You already ate my ass, We can eat/drink after each other”
Wait.. what

is this for content?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is when the pod started to lean into the Mel/Ish narrative heavily and so did Melyssa calling him work hubby. Then she made a joke that was completely bleeped out and Ish who usually laughs them off just gave her a :gucci::beli:, and it was awkward because it seemed like she knew she went to far because she got quiet. The pod after that one Ish didnt even show up.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wait.. what

is this for content?
jalen-ramsey-you-tell-me.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You must not know that these heaux are giving up box like free candy because it's glamorized. If you think your girl was a saint, you're naive ASF.

Unless you snagged your girl in HS/MS, she's been had multiple times :heh: :umad:
I have low standards, so I don't really care. But a dude with money just gone fukk her on the low. I'd hold her hand and sh1t in public too, so this aint about me

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just wild that a bum ass dead beat father gets to walk around lecturing black people on how they act and why it's not leading to success.

Yeah man....this nikka is a blatant liar about his relationship with his oldest child and her mom. It doesn't matter until you introduce it.... talking about this is your first experience as a dad but you was there for your oldest's first moments. Despicable IMO