The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how anyone can stand Akademiks. He don't know nothing and he's not funny.

Because it’s the only reason I ever liked Joe. Everyday struggle was great imo. I said in the BET for sale thread hiphop needs its own version of ESPN. Joe and Ak was like First Take almost.

You give me that Joe or Joe in Parks first basement.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
If you peep game he’s kinda an idiot when he talks about vaccines and pork and just health shyt like getting his prostate exam. He confuses age with maturity and you start to see how he ends up in his bullshyt situations.

All of them are idiots. That’s why we listen to them for a good laugh. Joe wanting us to see him in a different light is the problem. He’s not a media mogul. None of his co hosts are experts on nothing.

Just give your opinions and let us laugh at YOU. Before Joe went crazy with the gossip he almost always made a joke out of himself. Now? He can’t even take a joke about him without being offended or putting someone down.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because it’s the only reason I ever liked Joe. Everyday struggle was great imo. I said in the BET for sale thread hiphop needs its own version of ESPN. Joe and Ak was like First Take almost.

You give me that Joe or Joe in Parks first basement.
A 24/7 hip hop content channel?

MTV couldn’t even do that with a channel encompassing all music.

And isn’t that what Revolt was made to be?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
A 24/7 hip hop content channel?

MTV couldn’t even do that with a channel encompassing all music.

And isn’t that what Revolt was made to be?

I don’t know anything about Revolt. I’ve probably never seen more that 25 minutes of some Breakfast Club shyt.

I’d 100% watch a channel that discusses hiphop the way ESPN discusses sports. Live concerts, live shows, debate shows. Daily recap show. Morning show.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t know anything about Revolt. I’ve probably never seen more that 25 minutes of some Breakfast Club shyt.

I’d 100% watch a channel that discusses hiphop the way ESPN discusses sports. Live concerts, live shows, debate shows. Daily recap show. Morning show.
You’d 100% watch but never even bothered to check out Revolt? :ld: