The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Because it’s the only reason I ever liked Joe. Everyday struggle was great imo. I said in the BET for sale thread hiphop needs its own version of ESPN. Joe and Ak was like First Take almost.

You give me that Joe or Joe in Parks first basement.

Dont make him bring back First Take Joe now

EpvaX-eXIAc_4zd

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
1st part was her judging them. Ish ‘cooks’ her on second part

Nah, Ish was floundering until he brought up the Eddie Griffin thing. Mel was tripping there, she really undersold how hard she went at Eddie. :lolbron:

Ish was being mad sensitive bringing up the whole dry box thing. Mel's ED thing wasn't even a joke, she was asking an honest question to four dudes in their 40s (and Flip).

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Because it’s the only reason I ever liked Joe. Everyday struggle was great imo. I said in the BET for sale thread hiphop needs its own version of ESPN. Joe and Ak was like First Take almost.

You give me that Joe or Joe in Parks first basement.

That loudmouth, debate bro Joe is mostly gone. That was 5 years and a couple public debacles ago. He's more self-aware now.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Of course Joe and Ish are the ones defending the "try that in a small town" song. :francis:
Then talking bout "black ppl do the same thing when they say "dont come here and try that" :francis:

Both came off horrible in that discussion.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What is that from, patreon?
Yea, but they released it on youtube
Should be timestamped but it's at 34:40 is where the convo starts. Mel told them it's like a dog whistle for racists, joe/ish start shooting him bale and caping for him :francis:

Joe: "He may be talking about the shooters in vegas, trying that in a small town"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yea, but they released it on youtube
Should be timestamped but it's at 34:40 is where the convo starts. Mel told them it's like a dog whistle for racists, joe/ish start shooting him bale and caping for him :francis:

Joe: "He may be talking about the shooters in vegas, trying that in a small town"

Did they not see the video showing all the footage of supposed Antifa riots and black lives matter protests?