The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I remember Joe stupid ass said 50 couldn't do this. Now he’s on track to have the most attended hip hop tour in history.

A majority of tickets are 39-49 dollars off the bat even 29 bucks in Atlanta on a fukking lawn, that's why nobody talks about attendance they talk about highest grossing tour and highest grossing tour dates.

Attendance is fugazi ESPN stats.

Lil Baby cancelled shows cause people didn't wanna pay 200 bucks for a ticket, that whole family of 8 could rather go to 50 cent's "last" tour.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The black mentality is so wild, in no other culture will dudes snap into serious mode and say people need to support people getting knocked for Ricos and shooting women

If you are a criminal, ofc. But if you're not a criminal, why the hell would you give two fukks about (millionaire grown ass) criminals getting jammed :why:. Lucci and Thug and them would (allegedly) kill Joe and Ish and their sons for looking at them the wrong way :mjgrin:

“At some point, Lucci’s mother was shot at and the song comes out with ‘Bad Boy’ that says, ‘You better watch the way you breathe around me ‘fore that breath be your last, boy / Smith & Wesson .45 put a hole in his heart, better not play with me / Killers stay with me, I shot at his mommy, now he no longer mention me.”

These are the type of dudes they want normal black men to feel sorry for and lend their support

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I know why they love the leprechaun Canadian though, they love most dudes that are accused of doing shyt to women because they were the same type of bums when it came to women. Gotta support the team ✊

It's just corny that they try to cop pleas and juelz around the subject, to not come out as pure sleazeballs, like we don't receive the signal clearly. While flip just loves and lives for all types of fukkery

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ish really said "People don't understand what jail is" when talking about having sympathy for Tory :mjlol:
A woman was shot :mjlol:
Thats what bugged me on the last episode, they kept going on about the party, and how they were fukking around, Kylie, how they bonded…i’m like yeah and all that shyt went out the door when she was shot….bullet fragments be damned.

They seem to be used to goofy chicks who put up with A LOT of their bs

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A majority of tickets are 39-49 dollars off the bat even 29 bucks in Atlanta on a fukking lawn, that's why nobody talks about attendance they talk about highest grossing tour and highest grossing tour dates.

Attendance is fugazi ESPN stats.

Lil Baby cancelled shows cause people didn't wanna pay 200 bucks for a ticket, that whole family of 8 could rather go to 50 cent's "last" tour.
You’re forgetting that the vast majority of 50’s dates are overseas where the ticket average price is over $90-$400 dollars. The American dates are just icing on the cake and live nation is helping him build back up his touring base here.

50’s tour is going to be one the highest grossing hip hop tours in history when it wraps in 2024

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
this new patreon episode starts of WILD.

Ish pretty much got caught. the nicca got 2 phones and Mel was sending pictures to a number thinking it was ish.

Ish misquotes Mel's statement about ED, then said it was a joke....and they let the nicca slide. in no way was mel's comment about ED equivalent to Ish's dry box comment. Her statement wasn't even a joke

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
this new patreon episode starts of WILD.

Ish pretty much got caught. the nicca got 2 phones and Mel was sending pictures to a number thinking it was ish.

Ish misquotes Mel's statement about ED, then said it was a joke....and they let the nicca slide. in no way was mel's comment about ED equivalent to Ish's dry box comment. Her statement wasn't even a joke

This pushin 50yo childless marriageless bird is crazy dawg. Its no surprise to see she at where she is wit all due respect. Got the accountability of a college chick

"There mad Ishes that make sense now"

:deadrose::dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The tory conversation is exhausting and im glad its over. For taking out and firing a gun at a woman, where they were, could have ended a lot worse.

I have absolutely zero sympathy for him and im not even a Meg fan. That goes for everyone they talk about every week facing charges for homicide, firearms, organized crime, beating on women, etc.

Thats what jail is for, only reason they dance around this whole subject is because Joe’s history with domestic violence and the fact that he’s developed some weird beef with Meg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

This pushin 50yo childless marriageless bird is crazy dawg. Its no surprise to see she at where she is wit all due respect. Got the accountability of a college chick

"There mad Ishes that make sense now"

:deadrose::dead:

They didn't really acknowledge her not knowing she had the wrong nicca, neither are you. Also, do you really think she couldn't have had a baby or a marriage if she really wanted to?

:patrice: you're looking mad funny here breh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They didn't really acknowledge her not knowing she had the wrong nicca, neither are you. Also, do you really think she couldn't have had a baby or a marriage if she really wanted to?

:patrice: you're looking mad funny here breh

Yeah, too much resentment in that post, sounds personal :patrice: