The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
No the fukk she hasn't. Look at her old pics from a couple of years ago, I promise you
I have and I've been following her and sister's career for years. She has not had a fat transfer. She is shaped like she's always been. The only way you saying this makes sense is if you're comparing her as 15-16 year old to her now, which is insane.

This is her in 2019

There is no discernible difference in her body shape for fat transfer allegations to even be a thing. Even when Chloe's weight fluctuates her shape is the same only.

Again Chloe a few years ago. Only difference is she's smaller

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Even the pictures you posted is vastly different from here looking like a centaur. You cannot be serious. bytch got a 15 inch waste in the video where she's singing Gunnas song

I bet you think Nicki Minaj is natural too

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Even the pictures you posted is vastly different from here looking like a centaur. You cannot be serious. bytch got a 15 inch waste in the video where she's singing Gunnas song

I bet you think Nicki Minaj is natural too
No they do not. You clearly have an axe to grind with Chloe, but let's not lie. Her body is natural and it's obvious. You not being able to discern when someone is wearing a corset or Spanx to cinch the waist(like in the singing video) or using Photoshop is crazy. Oh and comparing a natural pear shape like Chloe to Nicki's obvious ass shots has got to be a joke. Nicki was never hippy nor bottom heavy initially until her surgery. Chloe on the other hand has ALWAYS been shaped liked that.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
No they do not. You clearly have an axe to grind with Chloe, but let's not lie. Her body is natural and it's obvious. You not being able to discern when someone is wearing a corset or Spanx to cinch the waist(like in the singing video) or using Photoshop is crazy. Oh and comparing a natural pear shape like Chloe to Nicki's obvious ass shots has got to be a joke. Nicki was never hippy nor bottom heavy initially until her surgery. Chloe on the other hand has ALWAYS been shaped liked that.
i have no axe to grind. she looks different and it's really obvious. you're choosing to be blind, her waist is not naturally that fkin small bro.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps