The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Sorry, another audio complaint - there is nothing worse than Ish's fat ass breathing into the microphone all the time. I listen with the airpods and this shyt kills me. Please stop!
:bryan:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sorry, another audio complaint - there is nothing worse than Ish's fat ass breathing into the microphone all the time. I listen with the airpods and this shyt kills me. Please stop!
:bryan:
Mel clearing her throat into the mic

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Today’s episode has the smoke alarm beeping in the background the entire episode because the battery needs to be replaced. People who allow this always seem a lil dirty to me.

Hate that shyt :martin:
This is a staple in the black community. Don't matter how much money we get, there's always a beeping smoke alarm to remind us of who we are :salute:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Today’s episode has the smoke alarm beeping in the background the entire episode because the battery needs to be replaced. People who allow this always seem a lil dirty to me.

Hate that shyt :martin:
I was just talking about this being a pet peeve with my sister yesterday while changing one in my house

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
She didn't look like that in other pictures so what I thought was a waist trainer turns out to be a fat transfer that looks unnatural. Sorry about that.

Google her old pics and tell me when she mad the transformation dummy

Chloe doesn't have a fat transfer and she's always looked like this. Are you getting her mixed up with someone else?? Cause ain't no way