The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Joe straight up on his "devil's advocate" shyt in the Neyo discussion. Joe knows he feels the same way as Neyo. He calling him transphobic and shyt, pandering lol.

This. It's nasty. Flip already alluded to how they felt about that tranny shyt Joe included but they always say shyt like "off the pod" not wantin to make thoughts public and they obviously get uncomfortable and dont want to talk about it. After NeYo was on the pod last year to say that is some hoe shyt. But its Joe.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
i have no axe to grind. she looks different and it's really obvious. you're choosing to be blind, her waist is not naturally that fkin small bro.
I don't know what pictures you're referring too but if you got a woman you know they put on all sorts of shape wear. I'm not saying anything either way I don't know .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I knew I wasnt crazy. I couldve swore I remember they used to do whole lil segments on the shyt. Talking bout green/red rangers and how his dad was his plug for the pills and shyt :mjlol:
Just a few pods back, Nicca was talking about how he had to take some of the expired ones he found under his sink :dead:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Ish really is a good podcaster/guest. I hope to see him keep branching off and doing his own thing.

His baby mother cracking his muffin about that Need To Know episode though :mjlol:

This chick is crazy dawg :dead: i know it was fire down there :lolbron:

Way Ish keep his current girl private I thought she was way younger than 43 :russ: