The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
You got they ages wrong...

Ice is 39 or 40 (confirmed he was 37 on Reddit AMA in 2021)
Joe is 42
Ish is 47

The fact that you thought they was pushin 50 when they just started to hit they 40s and that Ish was over 50 prove his point :russ:

Flip is 36 and somehow look flabbier than all em. Age not an excuse to look washed and flabby. Yeah you cant stop agin but you can age gracefully. Its nikkas that throwin in the towel but we know nikkas specially uncles and older cousins that not flabby like that in they 40, 50, even 60s :manny:
You ain't lying

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Y'all talk shyt but tune in to every episode and feen when they take a break. This is precisely why JBP is no.1, and they don't need guests to do it unlike the other top hip-hop/lifestyle pods (MDWOG, math, drink champs).

I don't count NR&M as a top pod because they do the same thing as the JBP except they're terrible at it

I do give them props in that regard because all those other pods you mentioned that people compare them to would be unbearable without guests. We talk about how uninformed the JBP are about various topics but those other pods would be even worse if they had to discuss topics outside of music

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do give them props in that regard because all those other pods you mentioned that people compare them to would be unbearable without guests. We talk about how uninformed the JBP are about various topics but those other pods would be even worse if they had to discuss topics outside of music

Thats probably why I’ve stuck with JBPP for so long. A lot of guest based pods rely so heavily on the guest that if its someone you don’t care about you probably won’t even watch and it could go on that way for weeks until you just lose interest. Especially music based podcast where a lot of artists just aren’t good interviews or do some strict ass press run answers.

Thats why the pull up was so trash.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. This nikka Joe a diff breed

The This Is a Dialogue ep specially 2nd half is probably the best pod this era of JBP has produced. Them emotions was real and the convo in general havin vids was :mjlol: one of the few maybe only times the comedy and drama of this era of JBP was up there wit prime R&M days