The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That Reason interview was...bad. I peeped to see the context of the public dispute he had with TDE's president and jesus, this guy has no real personality and doesn't seem engaging at fukking all. All of the laughs and entertainment in that segment were driven by Joe and the crew. Even the way he talks about music sounds emotionless. Like he's mad that he checks all the boxes he thinks should be checked and doesn't understand why no one else agrees. Music is about more than checking boxes. Dude sounds like a guy who spends too much time at music writing seminars and industry functions.

I also peeped the album, or most of it. And it's not good. The turn up tracks have zero energy because again...he sounds like some dude with autism trying to have a party.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Ish really is a good podcaster/guest. I hope to see him keep branching off and doing his own thing.

His baby mother cracking his muffin about that Need To Know episode though :mjlol:

This chick is crazy dawg :dead: i know it was fire down there :lolbron:

Way Ish keep his current girl private I thought she was way younger than 43 :russ:

Ish really need to stop mentioning his 1st child. :picard:

It's crazy. I saw his NTK interview, Then these tweets. And I swear coincidentally, that argument Ish and Joe had about Joe fukking his ex popped up on the algo right after that .

Yikes. :picard: