Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Joe said black people that go to museums are weird:dead:

This is the guy that swears he’s the smartest person in the room
Joe is like Math Hoffa in that he's only smart to dumb nikkas.

Watching the Patreon episode with Ian, I can see why Joe thinks he's smart. Ian be drinking from the same stupid fountain that Joe drinks from and that's who he exchanges ideas with most of time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Joe is like Math Hoffa in that he's only smart to dumb nikkas.

Watching the Patreon episode with Ian, I can see why Joe thinks he's smart. Ian be drinking for the same stupid fountain that Joe drinks from and that's who he exchanges ideas with most of time.

Im convinced the only reason Ian gets to be joes business partner/manager is cause he’s jewish. He’s seriously slow

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They're all stupid

That's why I stopped listening and just get my updates/clips in here lol. I get that everyone isn't gonna be up to date on everything, but if I'm talking about a topic on a show...and I know I'm gonna be talking about the topic ahead of time...I'm gonna do some basic research so I don't sound dumb. And before people point out they don't really rehearse or go over topics beforehand, you can usually guess most of the topics solely based on the big news of the week.

The way they revel in ignorance just sits wrong with me and I can't listen to hours of that anymore. Same with Math Hoffa unless it's a guest I gotta hear.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A music strike wouldnt work because majority of them dont own their work.

2. Most of the money made from streaming is from old music not new.

3. It doesnt benefit Drake, Adele, Taylor, Eminem, Bad Bunny etc to strike.
Not only that but nothing has changed in the business of music like it has with TV due to technology

Artist are still getting money from labels to make music and the labels sell that music. The only difference is that labels aren’t selling CDs they’re getting money from streams

Joe took that argument as opportunity to shyt on musicians and pat himself on the back for podding

Daps
Hell of start to this pod

We got Ish sharing conspiracy theories about Covid while in the same breath admitting he doesn’t go to the doctor. That leads into a group of 40 year old black men talking about not getting tested for prostate cancer due to homophobia

Then you got Mel just awkwardly saying motherfukker and fukker.( I’ve never ever heard anyone curse like this in my life)

Then we learn flip just found out about ovulation

Parks actually goes against Joe when he tries to claim JT was a culture vulture

EDIT: Joe is such a narcissist, how is he taking the writer strike and making it about himself and music artist. It’s totally different
:dead: I lost interest in the pod the past few months because of shyt like this.

nikkas (especially Ish) trying to mansplain every single thing and not even one person trying to push back

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:dead: I lost interest in the pod the past few months because of shyt like this.

nikkas (especially Ish) trying to mansplain every single thing and not even one person trying to push back
I said before it reminds me at the barbershop where some dumb nikka is going off deep on some conspiracy shyt that makes no sense. You get half the shop laughing at him realizing he’s insane. Then you got the other half sitting there mouths wide open talking about “that shyt deep, this nikka spitting”. The JBP is second half.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Man, this Patreon episode with Reason funny as hell so far:russ: Each time Reason has dropped by it's been a good interview because he doesn't seem to play as guarded as some of these other rappers. His lost chain and stalker situations:mjlol:

Last edited: