The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Fun8qURacAAMYib.jpg:large
this that movie Joe was talking about on this past wednesday episode. Entertaining as fukk
Movie is an instant classic. I’m mad a lot of nikkas never saw this.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I actually hate Joe and his need to be right, they pull up Google and he still fighting it. But he’ll say hes not a narcissist

This will always be THE clip to show when and how Joe get aggressively wrong. Raisin voice, hand movements, losin his breath like he was on a Stairmaster, hint of insecurity for bein a dropout seepin in, not concedin, angry visage wit the brows, changes topic :russ:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A music strike wouldnt work because majority of them dont own their work.

2. Most of the money made from streaming is from old music not new.

3. It doesnt benefit Drake, Adele, Taylor, Eminem, Bad Bunny etc to strike.
This is completely different, writers don’t own their work either. Most money from streaming is old music because 99% of music is old and music is meant to be replayable. On a time waited basis, the most recent music streams the most, not rocket science.

It doesn’t benefit the biggest writers to strike either. And other than that, so you know the contract situation of those artists?

The major difference is that artists are not employed/unionized. They all have proprietary deals. It would be weird if an artist who the label creates has the same deal as someone who was killing it on the indie scene. The equivalence would be if the labels in-house writers started a strike.

People always wanna compare businesses fundamentally different business models (sports, music, film, ad etc)

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

This will always be THE clip to show when and how Joe get aggressively wrong. Raisin voice, hand movements, losin his breath like he was on a Stairmaster, hint of insecurity for bein a dropout seepin in, not concedin, angry visage wit the brows, changes topic :russ:

He could never pull this shyt with the current crew, imo