The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Niccas is hilarious with that it's gonna be "99 bottles of beer on the wall" and "it's gonna be a whole lotta fukkin to smoke detectors" shyt lol.

Niccas underestimate humans ability to pivot to another distraction. Music and movies didn't come to a complete standstill during the pandemic but it lessened, but that didn't stop most people's show.

Plus, mfs can just go back and listen to the old and current shyt while y'all figure that shyt out.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Niccas is hilarious with that it's gonna be "99 bottles of beer on the wall" and "it's gonna be a whole lotta fukkin to smoke detectors" shyt lol.

Niccas underestimate humans ability to pivot to another distraction. Music and movies didn't come to a complete standstill during the pandemic but it lessened, but that didn't stop most people's show.

Plus, mfs can just go back and listen to the old and current shyt while y'all figure that shyt out.
we'd also see a resurgence of CDs or torrents would become more popular again

Vinyls became trendy within the past decade so its an easy pivot

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Im catching up but why ask about the Michael Rubin party if you just gonna dismiss everyone talking point and never state yours
I’m glad Flip is calling Joe out on that here n there. He even told Joe “I hate when you do that…what do you think??” on that topic or another…but he doesn’t want to piss Joe off by pressing him too much either.

Joe can’t get mad at the crew for not jumping immediately to give an opinion or shyt on something as if they don’t know “how to pod” just because he doesn’t want to shyt on certain things or because they don’t feel the way he does. He’s been doing that condescending shyt for years though.

Joe mad he wasn’t invited to the white party or what?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m glad Flip is calling Joe out on that here n there. He even told Joe “I hate when you do that…what do you think??” on that topic or another…but he doesn’t want to piss Joe off by pressing him too much either.

Joe can’t get mad at the crew for not jumping immediately to give an opinion or shyt on something as if they don’t know “how to pod” just because he doesn’t want to shyt on certain things or because they don’t feel the way he does. He’s been doing that condescending shyt for years though.

That’s exactly what this is :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Of course. Joe has been wanting to be included with the socially elite despite all that BS he talks. He has some bread and thinks he's automatically gonna get them invites but nope. I remember some people on the show had a small kickback without him and he was mad he didnt get an invite so you could already figure he'd be feeling a way about this.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Hell of start to this pod

We got Ish sharing conspiracy theories about Covid while in the same breath admitting he doesn’t go to the doctor. That leads into a group of 40 year old black men talking about not getting tested for prostate cancer due to homophobia

Then you got Mel just awkwardly saying motherfukker and fukker.( I’ve never ever heard anyone curse like this in my life)

Then we learn flip just found out about ovulation

Parks actually goes against Joe when he tries to claim JT was a culture vulture

EDIT: Joe is such a narcissist, how is he taking the writer strike and making it about himself and music artist. It’s totally different

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
we'd also see a resurgence of CDs or torrents would become more popular again

Vinyls became trendy within the past decade so its an easy pivot
That’s just cause humans like collecting shyt. I’ve been over plenty of nikkas houses with their vinyl collection displayed with a player and we listened to music from streaming sites the entire kickback

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Of course. Joe has been wanting to be included with the socially elite despite all that BS he talks. He has some bread and thinks he's automatically gonna get them invites but nope. I remember some people on the show had a small kickback without him and he was mad he didnt get an invite so you could already figure he'd be feeling a way about this.

That shyt was hilarious for content. Nicca was salty as fukk that even the "underlings" who he treat like shyt dont even want him around. And the funny part is, he even admitted he only wanted the invite so he could turn it down at least :dead:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe has a hatred for lil uzi, but he does
The “I like uzi” thing to mask it …

He would always mention seeing him at starlets in the past…so it’s definitely over a bytch :mjlol:
He hates UZI but he has a point with UZI promoting LIR3 for attention

What are the 2nd week numbers for the Uzi album? I wonder if it’s sticking with the fans.

I like all the traditional UZI songs and rap songs. The Rock is :trash: