The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Anyone who has been watching this podcast for years remember a discussion they had when they spoke about Atlantic manufacturing hits and either Mike Keyser or some executive having a book filled with sample ideas or something like that.

If anyone else remembers that episode please let me know which one it was lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

This will always be THE clip to show when and how Joe get aggressively wrong. Raisin voice, hand movements, losin his breath like he was on a Stairmaster, hint of insecurity for bein a dropout seepin in, not concedin, angry visage wit the brows, changes topic :russ:

AND Parks sucking him off :snoop:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Lmaooo nah Joe telling Flip he don’t believe he had bytches got me crying.
When though? His daughter is like 18 and he’s 35 :jbhmm:

:mjlol:

Just like the car, we need receipts.
I need a lot of receipts really, I need receipts of Ish being a street dude too. Cause one day it’s “that’s my college buddy”, next day it’s “Ice you were never in the trenches bagging up like us” :mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When though? His daughter is like 18 and he’s 35 :jbhmm:

:mjlol:

Just like the car, we need receipts.
I need a lot of receipts really, I need receipts of Ish being a street dude too. Cause one day it’s “that’s my college buddy”, next day it’s “Ice you were never in the trenches bagging up like us” :mjgrin:
His daughter is like 13-14. JR should be like 18-19 I think

Its just wild how these nicca be talking about bytches when he’s been married for like 15-20 years. His wife must really not GAF, Cause even now it’s clear he be fukking thr content chicks he work with :russ: