The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There goes Joe playing victim again. Joe throws disses on Vlad. Ransom responds on Vlad. Joe goes to Ransom's hood with some goons and they jump him and Joe this time films his own response video. Ransom grabs Vlad and they film Ransom's boy slapping Joe's boy. Now Joe wants the beef to die so he shifts the blame to Vlad as if Vlad was putting the battery in their backs to do that shyt. SOMEHOW Ransom is an idiot for using Vlad to publicize his part of the beef yet Joe has nothing to say about the fact that he filmed himself after going to Ransom's block and how he himself contributed to the problems.

Vlad has been dirty as hell over the years no doubt and tries to instigate shyt but Joe was the first one that put shyt online after it got physical.
He also tries to use that white vulture thing but half of his mans are real cacs. They are good as long as they can help him and only him

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ish always talk about how much they love prince and him being on another level, but I never hear them recommend or play anything even close to him. Like same old heads that will shyt on new rappers outfits will swear they're Prince stans, how sway.

Does Ish really ride around in his F550 bumpin or Ice in between his EST Gee and 42 Dugg tapes

Was this the video he was watching in his trap house?

And the list goes on.

I love indie pop and all types of music but sometimes I feel that certain dudes just name Prince cause he was him according to music heads and therefore it's cool to do so:jbhmm:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Not sure if they reiterated today but I don’t believe there’s a podcast next Wed or Sat.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fun8qURacAAMYib.jpg:large
this that movie Joe was talking about on this past wednesday episode. Entertaining as fukk