The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is right about the brown paper bag shyt

But that also can lead to problems if you gyp the wrong nikka. Tru Life and his goons ran into Mobb Deep's studio and almost put nikkas brains to sleep over that.

Props on the reference. Immediate thought of this scene:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nicca was just saying last week Improper Improv had a few more episodes now its back in the bushes smh

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Didn't know why he hated Vlad so much but I see it now

There goes Joe playing victim again. Joe throws disses on Vlad. Ransom responds on Vlad. Joe goes to Ransom's hood with some goons and they jump him and Joe this time films his own response video. Ransom grabs Vlad and they film Ransom's boy slapping Joe's boy. Now Joe wants the beef to die so he shifts the blame to Vlad as if Vlad was putting the battery in their backs to do that shyt. SOMEHOW Ransom is an idiot for using Vlad to publicize his part of the beef yet Joe has nothing to say about the fact that he filmed himself after going to Ransom's block and how he himself contributed to the problems.

Vlad has been dirty as hell over the years no doubt and tries to instigate shyt but Joe was the first one that put shyt online after it got physical.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Ish def one of them dudes that have fukked with nothing but birds all his life lol. Sound like he used to nothing but drama from women and never stops to ask why. A woman can bring happiness in ways we'd never imagine. Nothing better than knowing the house is on lock and ya kids being taken care of and you ain't got to worry about cleaning or cooking and just knowing somebody got your back like that. I do however agree with him in regards to saying don't be taking money out of our joint account to be stashing away