Daps
Reppin
Houston

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I iron t-shirts if I have time…I’ll iron my hoodie only after I’ve dried it cuz it comes out slightly wrinkled and a quick iron will give it that “new” look…I take my shirts and jeans to the cleaners so I don’t iron those but before I started doing that I used to iron shirts and jeans too

they all seem so surprised lol…flip doesn’t seem like he cares that much about his presentation and joe probably has someone else handle that shyt…parks looks like the type of white dude who would pull a t-shirt out the hamper and throw it on as long as it doesn’t smell too bad
I still iron almost everything I wear. Lots of ppl still do. Wonder why they so surprised

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
These niccas some heaux for clenching up on that Azelia Banks topic just cuz she doxxed a CPL niccas phones one time lol. Especially Ice with his scary ass.

I can’t rock a wrinkled hoodie man :russ:

this is ONLY immediately after washing/drying it tho
Nah you and Ish are legends b :salute:lol

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
These niccas some heaux for clenching up on that Azelia Banks topic just cuz she doxxed a CPL niccas phones one time lol. Especially Ice with his scary ass.

Nah you and Ish are legends b :salute:lol
Y’all really don’t be ironing?:dahell:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Y’all really don’t be ironing?:dahell:
If you hang your clothes up after you take them out the dryer there’s no need to iron

Only thing that really needs to be ironed is jeans and I have worn jeans in about 6 years

Yall nikkas must be balling your clothes up and just throwing them in drawers if you need to iron everything you wear