The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea, the really overestimating the number of whores that have access to Warren Buffet/Bill Gates. They go to the neighborhood dope boy that's "on", what makes you think they wouldnt break their neck getting with a ball player getting 9 figures. No prostitute, no matter how big they talk would take sleeping with 30 nikkas a month if they had the option to just sleep with 1 nikka and get the same shyt.

Bernice was just caught up in TI and Tiny's sex party shyt a couple years ago, wtf they talking about. Bernice would love to get someone like Zion who new to all of this and milk him dry financially. Moriah Mills was working on this nikka for 2 years and she's an idiot.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He’s been trying to be pretend he doesn’t do ads or payola but that movie ad was painfully blatant :bryan: he’s done it quite a few times and i’m sure the Reddit gang will start hitting the archives

It’s not a doubt in my mind he wants to take ads because he needs that revenue stream but he’s painted himself into a corner where he would look like an idiot and a hypocrite if he does. He might just be desperate enough that he doesn’t care :yeshrug:

Edit: the bust down part is wild :mjlol: I’m sure he got that check well before they did the show and he made no mention of paying them until now
Hes wild for actually admitting this

He probably doesn’t know this but its against Youtubes terms to do this shyt and can get his channel deleted

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I Enjoy some of Joe Music , but I skipped the intro so fast...
I listened just because I find it interesting to see what songs artist like from their own catalog

It usually is way different from the songs the fans like

The set was ass but he did play the No Church In The Wild freestyle :ehh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A chick that's on Flip network could get pregnant by a 200 million dollar athlete and Melissa had to have a Gofund me set-up to pay her medical bills.

I did sense the hate :mjlol:

Also on what earth is trapping a 200-million-dollar athlete with potential to earn 2-3 more 200 million dollar contracts before he retire not a big fish wtf Joe talking about, I would like to see the women who he is talking about.
That's what has me laughing at Mel. All that access to athletes and celebs she had over the years and she didn't have enough money to pay her med bills when laid up. She should've been quiet that whole segment. She came off like a hater.
Joe continues to not know what the fukk he talking about as usual.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That's what has me laughing at Mel. All that access to athletes and celebs she had over the years and she didn't have enough money to pay her med bills when laid up. She should've been quiet that whole segment. She came off like a hater.
Joe continues to not know what the fukk he talking about as usual.
Straight hating shyt. She took another shot at Zion when they brought up how he was pose to be the next Lebron.
"Na, Lebron didnt have weight issues"
Like you dumb bird, you didnt even know who Zion was and tried to say he was a bench rider. You were getting fukked by nikkas like Sisqo and other rappers and dont have shyt to show for it and you hating this hard on Zion.........for nothing :dahell:

They also called her out on the Kelis/Murray vs Cher/back up dancer boy convo. :mjlol:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A chick that's on Flip network could get pregnant by a 200 million dollar athlete and Melissa had to have a Gofund me set-up to pay her medical bills.

I did sense the hate :mjlol:

Also on what earth is trapping a 200-million-dollar athlete with potential to earn 2-3 more 200 million dollar contracts before he retire not a big fish wtf Joe talking about, I would like to see the women who he is talking about.
Thats cause Joe is used to fukking with them low budget hoes that was fukking him for 2500

He thinks cause they didn’t want to get pregnant by him that means they wouldn’t jump at the chance to get pregnant by nikka like Zion thats up 300 Ms :heh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea, the really overestimating the number of whores that have access to Warren Buffet/Bill Gates. They go to the neighborhood dope boy that's "on", what makes you think they wouldnt break their neck getting with a ball player getting 9 figures. No prostitute, no matter how big they talk would take sleeping with 30 nikkas a month if they had the option to just sleep with 1 nikka and get the same shyt.

Bernice was just caught up in TI and Tiny's sex party shyt a couple years ago, wtf they talking about. Bernice would love to get someone like Zion who new to all of this and milk him dry financially. Moriah Mills was working on this nikka for 2 years and she's an idiot.
Bernice is currently with Jalen Brown from the Celtics

I guarantee you if she was still able to get pregnant she would’ve been had that nikkas baby :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bernice is currently with Jalen Brown from the Celtics

I guarantee you if she was still able to get pregnant she would’ve been had that nikkas baby :mjlol:
Right, I fukking forgot she was with him, :mjlol:
idk why Joe acting like most billionaires on some other level of prostitute either. Some may only fukk with a certain class, but most not. Robert Kraft, who joe used as an example.........was caught in an asian massage parlor scandal.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I iron t-shirts if I have time…I’ll iron my hoodie only after I’ve dried it cuz it comes out slightly wrinkled and a quick iron will give it that “new” look…I take my shirts and jeans to the cleaners so I don’t iron those but before I started doing that I used to iron shirts and jeans too

they all seem so surprised lol…flip doesn’t seem like he cares that much about his presentation and joe probably has someone else handle that shyt…parks looks like the type of white dude who would pull a t-shirt out the hamper and throw it on as long as it doesn’t smell too bad

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I iron t-shirts if I have time…I’ll iron my hoodie only after I’ve dried it cuz it comes out slightly wrinkled and a quick iron will give it that “new” look…I take my shirts and jeans to the cleaners so I don’t iron those but before I started doing that I used to iron shirts and jeans too

they all seem so surprised lol…flip doesn’t seem like he cares that much about his presentation and joe probably has someone else handle that shyt…parks looks like the type of white dude who would pull a t-shirt out the hamper and throw it on as long as it doesn’t smell too bad
Surf....

You ironing HOODIES b? Lol...