Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Must be a new generation thing. I can’t leave the house wrinkled
:hubie:
What kind of hoodie is it that it's getting all wrinkled. Maybe cause I keep all mine hung up as soon as I take it off they don't get wrinkled. If my joint did get wrinkled though I'd absolutely iron it before going outside in it.
To each his own but all my shyt is hung up or folded properly and rarely get wrinkled. Of course if it does, I'm ironing it but it's very fukkin rare that it happens lol. Especially since I have so many clothes these days that most shyt ain't even get worn enough to get fukked up like that.

Quality a big role too. My Marathon & Jet Life hoodies, albeit expensive as hell, feel like they were threaded by Zeus & da gawds themselves and unwrinkle themselves on every new sun rising on its own :ohlawd:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:mjlol:

Attempt to prove a point to Mel

@ the Kelis situation
It's so weird with her. Like sometimes I see where she's trying to go, but she never articulates herself in a way the proves her point. The Kelis convo was just so strange. I actually hate when women get on these pods and debate like this, it's just makes them look stupid.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how the pod gawd will address yes julez for spanking his name regarding that rumor with her and Lebron

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how the pod gawd will address yes julez for spanking his name regarding that rumor with her and Lebron
I think she lying and her and Lebron fukked. She defending it too hard and her reasons for it not to happen are too bad :manny:
"Do you think a man will bring someone he cheating with around his wife?" Yes Juelz they would. Same as for women :mjlol:
She was better off not even addressing it. Her response gonna get more traction than whoever said it, even if it was joe.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I get what he’s trying to do with making these Ads seem organic…. But they are kind of cringe, playing sleeper type talent songs in the middle of the pod and then hearing the rest of the crew acting like it’s fire is hilarious. Pretty sure that Shawn Stockman song was basically an ad too.

Last two pods been mid

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh he's gonna go in. Her and Mal also been tweeting each other all week.

mal-finally-a-possible-connection-to-a-female-v0-4i0mcsonpe5b1.jpg