The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Is Rory having a baby or was that just internet babble?

Also when you say Ice just had his first child I thought his child was about 3-4 years old. Not sure why I thought that

They sayin this Rory BM

Baby hair def check out lol

im-ginger-cartman.gif

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
damn ish sound like he was about to cry :huhldup:

joe is so dishonest when he debates tho…but I’ve said it before—I’d have to fight or cut him

I like how flip handles him tho…doesn’t get caught up in the distractions and just calls him out on exactly what he’s doing…and when flip made it clear he was gaslighting ish, joe walks off lmao
DING DING DING!

Let anyone known, especially a friend, invite Cyn Santana to their place to chill and smoke hookah. See how Joe reacts.

Fukk is he talking about?!

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could mute Ish whenever they talk about young people. :mjlol:

Dude always saying “these kids”, “this generation” to defend one dudes fukkery. Then they say, name another person. And he starts juelzing with the passion of Pac :pacspit:

:snoop:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Those end up getting shut down with the quickness because ppl end up sharing the links publicly like somebody here ended up doing for that YouTube channel and the signal or whatever channel.

Somebody here should make one just for this site, keep it extra private and never post a link outside of PMs. Do verification to make sure everyone is from thecoli.

We could all toss in too.
When was the last patron episode .

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
The part AFTER the sleepers lowkey be the funniest. That story about Puff wanting to put hands and feet on Joe was hilarious.
:mjlol:

Damn I cut it off once it got to sleepers, i need to go back now lol

EDIT: That Jay-Z verse ass, they need to stop the meat-riding :mjlol: