The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can relate to what Mel said (to some extent ice as well) I was an only child and left to my own devices quite a lot. you grow up thinking you need to deal with shyt internally all the time.
In what sense no one to talk to? How would you say you parents could have done better?

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
Both of them are dirt bags. But in the end you can hear Ice saying that Joe has mentioned about his ex and Ish numerous times.

Joe clearly felt a way about that, more than Ish.

Also sounds like these women are strippers or bartenders

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
In what sense no one to talk to? How would you say you parents could have done better?
for one, a single parent isn't parents. Mine could've done better by not having a b*stard child from an extramarital affair

for two, i was left to my own devices because my mom was working or going out and shyt. sometimes i was left with my grandma and she wasn't well off by any means....spent many days without power and minimal food. Also, it wasn't very common or accepted to talk about feelings. it was more "get thru it because i went thru worse"

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
for one, a single parent isn't parents. Mine could've done better by not having a b*stard child from an extramarital affair

for two, i was left to my own devices because my mom was working or going out and shyt. sometimes i was left with my grandma and she wasn't well off by any means....spent many days without power and minimal food. Also, it wasn't very common or accepted to talk about feelings. it was more "get thru it because i went thru worse"
Sorry to hear that breh. And this is why I try not complaining because someone always has it worst. Hopefully you're in a better space.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Sorry to hear that breh. And this is why I try not complaining because someone always has it worst. Hopefully you're in a better space.
I'm good now as an adult, but it did take me a while to deal with that shyt and recognize that it's not okay to hold things in. my wife played a huge part in getting me to share with her my experiences. regardless of that shyt, i'm like you in realizing that there are ppl who have it worse....but everybody deals with their own struggles

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
The fact that Joe never mentioned it to Ish, since they got cool again but the ex told Ish, tells me all I need to know (not that Joe smashed, but he don’t really fukk with Ish like that).

Not to mention Joe keeps bringing up the fact that Ish was rubbing Joe’s ex feet at the pool.

I don't think Joe fukks with anyone like that because I truly think he's a sociopath. I think anyone is expendable to this dude in the name of content and profits. He's Adam22 with charm and street smarts.

With that said there is no podcast that I've heard that’s fukking with his and it's because he's so good at using his charm and articulation to be compelling. You can put any regular joes with sociopath Joe and eventually, he'll build pod cohesion and excitement. The man was born to pod, it is what it is.:manny:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
I don't think Joe fukks with anyone like that because I truly think he's a sociopath. I think anyone is expendable to this dude in the name of content and profits. He's Adam22 with charm and street smarts.

With that said there is no podcast that I've heard that’s fukking with his and it's because he's so good at using his charm and articulation to be compelling. You can put any regular joes with sociopath Joe and eventually, he'll build pod cohesion and excitement. The man was born to pod, it is what it is.:manny:
Depends on what you know and what you can show

He been testing the waters for a while but real dirt would send him in a spiral