The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Exposing your friend to the world that he had a child with a side piece for content?! :mjtf:
Joe’s an absolute piece of shyt, COTDAMN :scust::mjlol:

Rory’s child is like 3 months old, and they left the pod 2 years ago, your timeline of shame ain’t adding up. Joe is piece of shyt in many regards, but you can’t put this on him.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Exposing your friend to the world that he had a child with a side piece for content?! :mjtf:

won't be shocked to see Joe take a subtle "shot" this week about more people using surprise baby news as part of a rollout...and then

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

:mjtf:
Where does it say Joe was talking about a real situation with Rory there?
If we going by the clips, that Joe clip is over 5 years old with that INTPL name. From how Rory responded, it's a joke.
Calling him Joestradamus means Joe was predicting the future.

Sounds like you reaching, unlesl Rory has a 6-8 year old daughter:manny:
I dont ever remember Rory speaking on a child when he was still on the pod :jbhmm:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nicca this was years ago and that baby like 3 months old. it was a premonition you weirdo, you just could wait to say that
Yo.......Im like aint no way Rory had a 6-7 year old child and never brought it up on the pod when he was with Joe when they changed names :mjlol:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
How they responded when Mel told em about her mothers death and her being sad:mjcry:... Was fukking horrible

I know it's hard to say anything when somebody says something like that.. but the lack of empathy was fukking terrible..:what:

Mel don't deserve that smhh these nikkas are so unlikeable, they're lucky there isn't another black podcast out there, that does it better

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How they responded when Mel told em about her mothers death and her being sad:mjcry:... Was fukking horrible

I know it's hard to say anything when somebody says something like that.. but the lack of empathy was fukking terrible..:what:

Mel don't deserve that smhh these nikkas are so unlikeable, they're lucky there isn't another black podcast out there, that does it better
I noticed it too and wasn't feeling it. It's almost like they were about to laugh at her.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Joe’s a sociopath. Nicca don’t know how to show emotion :russ: