The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Prime annoying/unbearable Joe tactics during the Envy & Ross shyt. Don't ask for niccas opinions then get mad it ain't exactly what you looking for smh.....And thank God that Durk/Street/Snitch convo didn't continue on. Had enough of that with the P convo.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ish really dont be knowing what he talking about with sports

putting that all on ad is fukking insane, that nikka played his ass off the enite series
denver was just a better team

he definitely did not…especially when watching the whole games and not just checking the box scores at the end…like folks were literally able to predict which games AD wouldn’t show up in the series (even-numbered games)

that being said two things can be true and I definitely agree ish generally has shytty sports takes

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
he definitely did not…especially when watching the whole games and not just checking the box scores at the end…like folks were literally able to predict which games AD wouldn’t show up in the series (even-numbered games)

that being said two things can be true and I definitely agree ish generally has shytty sports takes
he aint take off during the denver series tho
denver was just better
they tried to have ad guard joker that aint work, they tried to have someone else guard joker and ad come over for the help defnese that shyt aint work either

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Joe pops be having whole conspiracies about Bron let me find out he on the coli :russ:

Joe said a couple of pods ago that pops said the NBA going to let bron in the finals for a final run:dead:

Also Joe be ass kissing Rick Ross so much I knew he wouldn't tell the truth about how corny involving someone's wife and kids is

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he aint take off during the denver series tho
denver was just better
they tried to have ad guard joker that aint work, they tried to have someone else guard joker and ad come over for the help defnese that shyt aint work either

I feel like he did…case in point in game 4, lebron’s 31 allowed the lakers to take a decent lead heading into the half…at 38 he was gonna come out gassed in the 3rd quarter…

AD only had 9 points in the first half on bad shooting but ok, you’d think he’d come alive in the 3rd and takeover knowing lebron would be gassed…AD played most of the 3rd and only had 2 points…didn’t even try and get to the line that whole period…just played soft…lakers lost the lead/momentum…

in the 4th he scored one more basket…and the rest of his points he got from the FT line on pity calls but at that point in the game denver was in control…I say pity calls cuz they were obvious touch fouls that were being called for LA but denver was not getting those same calls…at one point he got at least 2-3 of those calls in back-to-back possessions

tristan thompson shouldn’t be coming into the game with 5 minutes left in the 3rd and almost immediately have more impact (in that quarter) than AD did…I won’t even get into AD’s output in game 2…

he ended up with 20 points overall in game 4 but they were a very “empty” 20 points based on when/how he scored…he completely disappeared in that 3rd quarter tho and ultimately it flipped the game in denver's favor

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
AD also falls too much when he scores. Seems like he falls ever other time he goes to the basket.......misses and that allows Joker/Nuggets to get their transition offense going. He did aight defensively though, but this last play which gave Nuggets the lead at the end iirc, he just got manhandled.
QAR0s6C.gif

JBP not actually doing research really hurts them in topics. They really didnt know shyt about he Envy/Ross stuff and just freestyled it. If you not gonna go over shyt in pre production, you can at least have one of the behind the camera nikkas have clips loaded up. I wonder if this has fallin off because Savon left. :jbhmm: