The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How they responded when Mel told em about her mothers death and her being sad:mjcry:... Was fukking horrible

I know it's hard to say anything when somebody says something like that.. but the lack of empathy was fukking terrible..:what:

Mel don't deserve that smhh these nikkas are so unlikeable, they're lucky there isn't another black podcast out there, that does it better
Joe had more sadness and shyt in his voice and the rest showed more compassion for him when he mentioned losing both his dogs in that same episode.
Like damn. She told yall, that yall are playing a big role in making this day better for her and this how yall respond? :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How they responded when Mel told em about her mothers death and her being sad:mjcry:... Was fukking horrible

I know it's hard to say anything when somebody says something like that.. but the lack of empathy was fukking terrible..:what:

Mel don't deserve that smhh these nikkas are so unlikeable, they're lucky there isn't another black podcast out there, that does it better
That shyt was sad as hell and almost sounded like a cry for help with her saying the pod was the one bright spot in her life.

In that case they didn't even need to say much. Just give her a hug and thank her for her presence on the pod and say she brightens their days too.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
If you think what we pointing out is simping, you have shytty definition of what simping is. Besides what we said applies to a dude saying the same thing about losing someone, and I would say the same shyt.
She touches on losing her mom and being depressed every other episode. They gave her a hug, acknowledged it and expeditiously changed the subject

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She touches on losing her mom and being depressed every other episode. They gave her a hug, acknowledged it and expeditiously changed the subject
1. No she doesnt bring up losing her mom up everyone episode. Even if she did, that doesnt change the fact that this is the day she died and she would usually be down today.
2. I listen to the show thru podcast app so I dont see any of that. So to me it seems like they awkwardly said stuff and randomly threw Flip out.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
1. No she doesnt bring up losing her mom up everyone episode. Even if she did, that doesnt change the fact that this is the day she died and she would usually be down today.
2. I listen to the show thru podcast app so I dont see any of that. So to me it seems like they awkwardly said stuff and randomly threw Flip out.
Well go watch the video. Joe hugged her and damn near crying

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn ish sound like he was about to cry :huhldup:

joe is so dishonest when he debates tho…but I’ve said it before—I’d have to fight or cut him

I like how flip handles him tho…doesn’t get caught up in the distractions and just calls him out on exactly what he’s doing…and when flip made it clear he was gaslighting ish, joe walks off lmao

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I like Mel but this whole ass patreon around her is annoying af