The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe picks the most random songs out of someones catalog and tries to use it as a big joker or ace of spades in a verses.

Of ALL the songs by Ross he picked Magnificent and asked what TI gonna beat with that….nikka Alot :dahell:

He used to do the same with MIA by Omarion.

Swagger like Us…TI dont even have the best verse in that song for that to be one of his picks.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Joe picks the most random songs out of someones catalog and tries to use it as a big joker or ace of spades in a verses.

Of ALL the songs by Ross he picked Magnificent and asked what TI gonna beat with that….nikka Alot :dahell:

He used to do the same with MIA by Omarion.
LOL I was thinking this.

Also Joe and many people still haven't figured out Verzuz live is a vibe thing. Certain songs hit better in live crowds than others. Magnificent ain't even a song that's gonna go crazy on stage.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
TI and Ross is a decent. Ross may edge it off features though, not the solo stuff. :manny:
The fact that all they could really name for TI was the Rhi song, the JT song and Bringem Out(Jayz) was telling lmao. I think the only non hit they named was what? Rubberband man or 24s?

Never Scared is gonna be tough for Ross
What You Know About That
What's Up, What's Happen
About The Money
No Mediocre
U Dont Know Me
ASAP
Motivation
Big shyt Poppin
Top Back
Im Illy may be one
Touchdown with Eminem may be one.......idk really about this one
Hurt with Busta is one too (idk if he does this with Alfa beef though lol)

Featured Artist/On a remix
Stomp
We in Da City
Goodies
We Fly High
We Taking Over
Make It Rain
Ima a Boss (Troll Pick lol)
Swagger Like Us
Aint I (Young LA)
Shoulder Lean (Dro)
Soldier (Beyonce)
My Love (JT)
Just Like Me (Jamie Foxx)

Ross got nice ones too. He especially has a very nice feature bag. I think he on most the Khaled group records which are mostly all bangerz. Then the Drake bag will be good for a few. Then there's shyt like Hustlin.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ether was left off the top 50 hip hop beat list and nobody brought it up............About right
They’ve talked about the Ether beat before on the pod and couple of them said they don’t like the Ether beat

Can’t remember exactly who said it but I think it was Joe and Parks

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i can relate to what Mel said (to some extent ice as well) I was an only child and left to my own devices quite a lot. you grow up thinking you need to deal with shyt internally all the time.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Exposing your friend to the world that he had a child with a side piece for content?! :mjtf:
Joe’s an absolute piece of shyt, COTDAMN :scust::mjlol: