Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
custom-resized-71537780-ca4c-43cd-b5b0-ccfa8ab87df3.jpg

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Son if a rich creative that's constantly devaluing college. I would've been more surprised if he got his degree.

Still though. Should have been better reason for him to not drop out. Got some clout and some money. Could have been having the time of his life

You can tell Joe got bags because he's not fuming. Hopefully, he got something lined up besides music

shyt lmaoooo. Saw an interview with him and he's lowkey boring as shyt m

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Trey dropping out of college is still fukking wild to me. What a fukking idiot

It's the same barbershop shyt I've heard for decades. No matter how many stats or real life outcomes you show these people, they will never believe a college degree is valuable. It's an undeniable fact that people with degrees make more money than those who don't have one.

Also think it's a bad idea for rich people not to demand some level of achievement from their children. I know rich people who don't give their kids a dime (outside of for school) until they graduate. The money doesn't get you into a lot of doors unless you have the degree.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I need the entire Ja Morant discourse (from the world not just the pod but especially the pod) wrapped up by next business day :unimpressed:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Damn, that was mostly shots at Mal :mjlol:
No kids fits them both
Experience with Corporate America - Shots at Mal, Rory worked at one of labels
Long term relationships - Joe use to get on Mal about never having a long term relationship during the pods

• Haha
Reactions: Rev

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It's the same barbershop shyt I've heard for decades. No matter how many stats or real life outcomes you show these people, they will never believe a college degree is valuable. It's an undeniable fact that people with degrees make more money than those who don't have one.

Also think it's a bad idea for rich people not to demand some level of achievement from their children. I know rich people who don't give their kids a dime (outside of for school) until they graduate. The money doesn't get you into a lot of doors unless you have the degree.

Facts!

And it seemed so left field too. Idk how he looks at his dad's tumultuous career and even with his work ethic, a lot of it was luck. He should be wanting to break the reputation of the buddens

Go to college, have fun, learn some practical skills. He's been in the music industry for a long time. Trey ain't gonna be able to forge a bunch of connections because of his father's name.

And tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe ends up like that with Trey. I just couldn't imagine squandering that opportunity when your college life is damn near guaranteed to be fire