The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe to Flip on today's podcast - "Don't use the platform to diss people because you're friends with people that have a beef with them. Cuz I am cool with Freddie and you're putting me in a spot because you are reppin for Jim (Jones). And if you gonna do that, then imma start talking about how your man didn't let the teeth settle in his fukkin mouth yet before he started gettin crazy. So what do you wanna do?"

Joe gettin at Cthagod using Million Dollaz Worth of Game to diss him when he was on a couple weeks ago.

And also gettin at Cam'ron not letting his teeth settle in his mouth because he seems to touch them every time he laughs on his sports show with Mase.
:lupe:
Was thinking the same exact thing lol

Menna

All Star
Daps
So because he may possibly live in the same house that means he’s not doing well?

Joe has never owned a house and is still renting. What does that tell you since you like insinuating things? Lol the logic.
I’m not the only one insinuating when I come up I spend/invest money different than them I guess

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I see Joe Budden has Albee Al on the AMP show today

I always found their relationship interesting, since Albee Al's cousin was the one that tried to kill Budden back in 2003? 2004? Whenever that incident was when someone ran up on his truck and shot the gun but it jammed.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Don't know why Ice, Ish and Flip won't just say names like Durk, YB, Boosie, Yayo and etc who make it out but don't dead the street shyt all the way and live by a code that would never allow them to cooperate under any circumstances. Jie being facetious as hell in this argument.

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Don't know why Ice, Ish and Flip won't just say names like Durk, YB, Boosie, Yayo and etc who make it out but don't dead the street shut all the way and live by a code that would never allow them to cooperate under any circumstances. Jie being facetious as hell in this argument.
First name that came to mind was Cmurder...that nikka was platinum a few times over and still owned an apartment in the projects and was doing dumb shyt.

Had to skip the segment cause Joe was on his pod shyt..no way he believed what he was saying with so many examples and cautionary tales out there

Last edited:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Ish and joe really tried to get off "maybe the kid has bad vibes" druing that brian McKnight segment
Then nikkas tried to justify why they was deadbeat dads

Some kids do have bad vibes though. It's strange to me that people act like children can't do things to be disowned. 50 rightfully disowned his son. It happens.:manny: