The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
On the “History Buff” Patreon Ish says when he was in 2nd grade, he was retaining information at a 10th grade level. They wanted to skip him from kindergarten to 2nd and then from 2nd to 4th grade.

Months ago when they were all talking about underwear he said he has at least 50 pair at the crib (which is wild to me but y’all might relate…I dunno). Then when they readdressed it at a later date he said he has about 100.
:russ:

Dude seems to jump out the window in most conversations…one of those unnecessarily extra muhfukkas just to 1-up the rest.

Parks jokingly called him out on it the other day too…about being the realest dude or something while telling a story. Ish is definitely one of those types.
That reminds me of that Treeshies Patreon episode where Ish is talking about how every time he has sex he leaves his woman dripping sweat and everybody clowned him for being supernikka lol. Joe especially killed him saying if you fukking like that how the fukk you so fat.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
when joe is funny, he’s FUNNY. :russ:

I know some weren’t a huge fan of mal but I wish he could’ve stayed on the show
He was just a perfect compliment to Joe. Most stuff he said on his own was shallow as hell. But he knew how to react to Joe as well as setting Joe up to continue to go off or add on to a joke. Ish, Ice and Parks just react to Joe saying some crazy shyt by over laughing and saying "this nikka crazy" so jokes end up dying. Mal and even Rory would either turn it on Joe and start making fun of him or add on to Joe's crazy shyt which would then fuel Joe on to take it to even greater heights. R&M ain't funny enough on their own to be worth listening to but the chemistry of the three took it to a great level that they can't get to without each other.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Like it wasn't even that many episodes ago where they were pontificating about who was gonna distance themselves from Gunna for not even doing something as egregious as P fr. And then they followed up wit Durk dissin breh, Baby unfollowing him etc.

But now it's Baby would never entertain no shyt like that and who in his 300 mil circle would bother him about like he don't still be tryna hang around every street nicca in the industry if not for nothing else but the image.
:snoop:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
they don’t know that Janelle Monae is gay?

she hasn’t worn a suit in a decade

I guess you can say the marketing worked
Thought I was buggin when they were saying she never need to put on the suit again cuz she hasn't in a long time at this pont

Marketing def was for the pod niccas and niccas who leaves money bag comments under pics that have no actual idea what's going on in the industry lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't know why Ice, Ish and Flip won't just say names like Durk, YB, Boosie, Yayo and etc who make it out but don't dead the street shyt all the way and live by a code that would never allow them to cooperate under any circumstances. Jie being facetious as hell in this argument.

First name that came to mind was Cmurder...that nikka was platinum a few times over and still owned an apartment in the projects and was doing dumb shyt.

Had to skip the segment cause Joe was on his pod shyt..no way he believed what he was saying with so many examples and cautionary tales out there
Couldn’t believe nobody didn’t say Von after the doc that proved how stupid he was being even after getting on.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I got a friend like that where I learned to say fukk it when it came to arguing cause he act just like Joe. I will shut down every point of his at which point he'll try to go the semantics route. Then once he has no counters he'll go the "we'll agree to disagree". I'm petty so I'd be like no just admit you were wrong. Then his last retort is "why are we even arguing about this, who cares". I don't get it. We're all wrong at times yet some people just completely lack of the ability to say "yeah I was off on that one".
I got a cousin who does that same shyt. I’ve noticed he and joey have damn near identical arguing styles.

Instead of trying to debate the person they’re having the argument with and maintaining eye contact, They’re constantly looking around the room to see who agrees or disagrees with them.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Man, I remember the I'll Name This Podcast Later days when Joe was mad at Rosenberg for not holding his hand. This dude really built this thing up to him being the number 1 hip hop media guy. Complex was right, at least for me. I wouldn't have a clue about 90% of hip hop related topics if it weren't for The JBP. And this nikka is still obsessed with Drake I wonder how Maudythebody feels.:wow:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Man, I remember the I'll Name This Podcast Later days when Joe was mad a Rosenberg for not holding his hand. This dude really built this thing up to him being the number 1 hip hop media guy. Complex was right, at least for me. I wouldn't have a clue about 90% of hip hop related topics if it weren't for The JBP. And this nikka is still obsessed with Drake I wonder how Maudythebody feels.:wow:
shyt is crazy how Joe and 50 pivoted after rap.
I never listened to Joe like that, I just knew him as the pump it up dude. I saw the interview of him walking out on Hot 97 posted on here or BX and nikkas was clowning him, but that interview made me check out the pod. I been hooked ever since :wow:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
shyt is crazy how Joe and 50 pivoted after rap.
I never listened to Joe like that, I just knew him as the pump it up dude. I saw the interview of him walking out on Hot 97 posted on here or BX and nikkas was clowning him, but that interview made me check out the pod. I been hooked ever since :wow:

I never listened to him either. Outside of Pump It Up and the drake disses the only thing I heard from him was a song with the Novacane beat and him saying “what she sucking off Derrick Ward for?:damn:

The reason I checked I’ll name this podcast later out is because I saw one old vlog with him and Mal talking about women and Mal telling him to shut up and continue to sit indian style because he couldn't relate to the struggles of dating like a non-famous man. :mjlol:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Joe early- “If I have a plan in the music business and plan to further that dream and plan, no you paying to have somebody off’d doesn’t run concurrent with those plans”

Joe later- “If someone kills my brother I’m telling the police so that plan runs concurrent with whatever I’m bout to do. Yeah yall better find him before I do”

:what: :snoop: :mjlol:

Last edited: