The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikkas get money and feel they got to change everything up to show they got money and in turn end up blowing the money. If the show is working as is and they already getting big deals off of it why fukk with a good formula. Joe's shyt got stale and he was trying to find ways to breathe more life into the show which is why he upgraded.
Nah he upgraded cause he had to get the fukk outta parks house lol

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Turned it off when he passive aggresivly brought up calling someone a punk and they may have a gun on em.

Okay vlad. We get it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Catching up on Improper Improv

Flip really is a male Mona Scott Young :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Highkey when it comes to Creativity, Diverse Content, and Entertainment FlipDaNetwork is exactly the type of shyt that Joe should have been doing with that JBN shyt instead of them two other boring ass podcasts that he had on there.

This nikka Flip got like 5-10 shows with ALL types of foolishness and fukkery :dead:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Flip the only one keepin it real on the Spreadie Gibbs situation which isnt much of a surprise since he's the only one who read through the actual thread while the rest only seen or heard bits and pieces.

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe to Flip on today's podcast - "Don't use the platform to diss people because you're friends with people that have a beef with them. Cuz I am cool with Freddie and you're putting me in a spot because you are reppin for Jim (Jones). And if you gonna do that, then imma start talking about how your man didn't let the teeth settle in his fukkin mouth yet before he started gettin crazy. So what do you wanna do?"

Joe gettin at Cthagod using Million Dollaz Worth of Game to diss him when he was on a couple weeks ago.

And also gettin at Cam'ron not letting his teeth settle in his mouth because he seems to touch them every time he laughs on his sports show with Mase.
:lupe:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joe to Flip on today's podcast - "Don't use the platform to diss people because you're friends with people that have a beef with them. Cuz I am cool with Freddie and you're putting me in a spot because you are reppin for Jim (Jones). And if you gonna do that, then imma start talking about how your man didn't let the teeth settle in his fukkin mouth yet before he started gettin crazy. So what do you wanna do?"

Joe gettin at Cthagod using Million Dollaz Worth of Game to diss him when he was on a couple weeks ago.

And also gettin at Cam'ron not letting his teeth settle in his mouth because he seems to touch them every time he laughs on his sports show with Mase.
:lupe:
When has Joe ever held back on dissing anybody because his cohosts are cool with them lol.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
So because he may possibly live in the same house that means he’s not doing well?

Joe has never owned a house and is still renting. What does that tell you since you like insinuating things? Lol the logic.
He dont own it but the crib he at now is nice af. I drove by there last time I was in that part of Jersey