The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
They should be embarrassed. The nerve of these nikkas to step to a nikka with no ads like this smh

R&M got some cringy ad reads.

There was this applebees one where Mal sounded excited as hell, and this latest one for Captn Crunch is just...weird. They don't esem like the Captn Crunch type

Mal don’t even eat meat.

I heard them do a ad for Metro PCS a while ago . I’m like no way they got Metro PCS service.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Joe throws subs at people all the time that goes over your heads.

Saturday’s Pod - “I don’t wanna hear money talk from you nikkas. Your headboard is covering a very small window in your primary bedroom. I can tell it’s not like that”

Alot of assumption beef. How anyone know thats his primary bedroom or he even in his house. If he is he is...But how ya gonna know and be 100% to diss...

Joe great and backtracking and shyt I listen its entertaining I like the pod but the Raaary and Mal days there was some chemistry that I dont see anymore...but the JBP still good tho.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Alot of assumption beef. How anyone know thats his primary bedroom or he even in his house. If he is he is...But how ya gonna know and be 100% to diss...

Joe great and backtracking and shyt I listen its entertaining I like the pod but the Raaary and Mal days there was some chemistry that I dont see anymore...but the JBP still good tho.
Cause ak posted on his ig and joe commented under saying it was a diss.

And that’s the same house and same bedroom gill and his wife been posting videos in for 7-8 years

Menna

All Star
Daps
Cause ak posted on his ig and joe commented under saying it was a diss.

And that’s the same house and same bedroom gill and his wife been posting videos in for 7-8 years
Amsterdam Vodka not really paying huh? 8 years same house during a supposedly top podcast hmmm

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Amsterdam Vodka not really paying huh? 8 years same house during a supposedly top podcast hmmm
Could like his house and It be his family house. It’s not the trenches, very high possibility it’s in a well to do area cause he was an already known rapper in his city. Everyone don’t need to move if it’s no reason

For example does joe own any house? He rented and struggled to pay his rent his whole music career and ish still talks to him about buying a house.

Last edited:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

So because he may possibly live in the same house that means he’s not doing well?

Joe has never owned a house and is still renting. What does that tell you since you like insinuating things? Lol the logic.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So because he may possibly live in the same house that means he’s not doing well?

Joe has never owned a house and is still renting. What does that tell you since you like insinuating things? Lol the logic.
nikkas get money and feel they got to change everything up to show they got money and in turn end up blowing the money. If the show is working as is and they already getting big deals off of it why fukk with a good formula. Joe's shyt got stale and he was trying to find ways to breathe more life into the show which is why he upgraded.