The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
First name that came to mind was Cmurder...that nikkas was platinum a few times over and still owned an apartment in the projects and was doing dumb shyt.

Had to skip the segment cause Joe was on his pod shyt..no way he believed what he was saying with so many examples and cautionary tales out there
Like it wasn't even that many episodes ago where they were pontificating about who was gonna distance themselves from Gunna for not even doing something as egregious as P fr. And then they followed up wit Durk dissin breh, Baby unfollowing him etc.

But now it's Baby would never entertain no shyt like that and who in his 300 mil circle would bother him about like he don't still be tryna hang around every street nicca in the industry if not for nothing else but the image.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:shaq2:
Joe and crew were way off with the NBA playoff schedule talk, but whatever

Knicks/Heat G7 would’ve been Mon night, not Sun afternoon. And G1 of the next round isn’t til Wed either way.

Nuggets/Lakers G1 is on Tue, but historically if you go 7 games the turnaround time for the next series is short no matter what.

Only guaranteed time to rest a bit more is before the start of the Finals.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hearing Ish refer to a possible "next woman" as a bytch and Ford trying to correct him to say woman, did they get rid of the swear jar?
Did they only have the swear jar on Patreon or have they gotten rid of it? They use to tax the hell outta Surf for doing that during episodes :mjlol:
I remember the episode where Surf could barely say "woman" :mjlol:
Free the wave :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When joe is wrong in his argument, he changes his argument lol. So annoying. I wouldn’t even engage

dude will harp on a point then when someone completely washes that point he’ll accuse them of focusing too much on that one “part” of his argument when it was the basis of his whole argument lmao…joe the type of person who would prompt me to fight/stab him in an argument…and this is not hyperbole :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on a cool note I really like that they’re consistently breaking the youtube episodes into segments for a while now so I can easily skip to the next topic…and they are now shooting episodes in 4K…good shyt

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
dude will harp on a point then when someone completely washes that point he’ll accuse them of focusing too much on that one “part” of his argument when it was the basis of his whole argument lmao…joe the type of person who would prompt me to fight/stab him in an argument…and this is not hyperbole :skip:
I got a friend like that where I learned to say fukk it when it came to arguing cause he act just like Joe. I will shut down every point of his at which point he'll try to go the semantics route. Then once he has no counters he'll go the "we'll agree to disagree". I'm petty so I'd be like no just admit you were wrong. Then his last retort is "why are we even arguing about this, who cares". I don't get it. We're all wrong at times yet some people just completely lack of the ability to say "yeah I was off on that one".

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a friend like that where I learned to say fukk it when it came to arguing cause he act just like Joe. I will shut down every point of his at which point he'll try to go the semantics route. Then once he has no counters he'll go the "we'll agree to disagree". I'm petty so I'd be like no just admit you were wrong. Then his last retort is "why are we even arguing about this, who cares". I don't get it. We're all wrong at times yet some people just completely lack of the ability to say "yeah I was off on that one".
Joe will wait an whole episode to say he was wrong lol

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
they don’t know that Janelle Monae is gay?

she hasn’t worn a suit in a decade

I guess you can say the marketing worked

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They brought up the number Beyonce was projected to do on her tour, but crickets for Kendrick/Hip Hop touring numbers :mjlol:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
On the “History Buff” Patreon Ish says when he was in 2nd grade, he was retaining information at a 10th grade level. They wanted to skip him from kindergarten to 2nd and then from 2nd to 4th grade.

Months ago when they were all talking about underwear he said he has at least 50 pair at the crib (which is wild to me but y’all might relate…I dunno). Then when they readdressed it at a later date he said he has about 100.
:russ:

Dude seems to jump out the window in most conversations…one of those unnecessarily extra muhfukkas just to 1-up the rest.

Parks jokingly called him out on it the other day too…about being the realest dude or something while telling a story. Ish is definitely one of those types.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
they don’t know that Janelle Monae is gay?

she hasn’t worn a suit in a decade

I guess you can say the marketing worked

Pretty impressive feat of just staying around with virtually no accomplishments in music. I really liked her early projects but def remember people clowning her look at the time. Lot of people weren't feeling her throwback/retro sound either. Somehow she stuck around despite multiple albums bombing. Did some movies, did some political stuff (boomer moms who watch MSNBC like her now) and had just enough juice to cause a Twitter stir by showing her boobs this month. Anyone notice how ALL the talk is about her boobs and nobody had shyt to say about the actual song/video she dropped lol.

Album gonna do 30k and disappear off the charts.