The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A washed up rapper calling a rapper washed up is nuts

Gillie not even washed up.

Joe at least has Pump It Up. Gillie has…………………

giphy.gif

Before his podcast, Nicca was most known for getting dissed by Wayne on a mixtape.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
In this instance, Joe really is just responding. Stemming from the ad convo.

Joe throws subs at people all the time that goes over your heads.

Saturday’s Pod - “I don’t wanna hear money talk from you nikkas. Your headboard is covering a very small window in your primary bedroom. I can tell it’s not like that”

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Joe throws subs at people all the time that goes over your heads.

Saturday’s Pod - “I don’t wanna hear money talk from you nikkas. Your headboard is covering a very small window in your primary bedroom. I can tell it’s not like that”

Gillie had already threw shots with Charlemagne before that. Not having to do two podcast a week ect

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Gillie and Wallo are the parent company in their situation. And Amsterdam Vodka def giving them a serious bag
You don’t know that. They signed a deal with barstool, which probably takes a big part of the ad money now.

That’s how deals work, when you Indy you can take 100%. But when you sign a deal, especially in the amount they supposedly signed the company you signed with takes a pretty big cut

I’m sure they get paid a decent amount from Amsterdam now, but back then I doubt it, shyt they didn’t have enough money at the time to pay dev for studio time and got him to do it for free. And soon as they sign with barstool they tried to pay that nikka 50k a year :dead:

And said fukk the amount of work he did for free for a year.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You don’t know that. They signed a deal with barstool, which probably takes a big part of the ad money now.

That’s how deals work, when you Indy you can take 100%. But when you sign a deal, especially in the amount they supposedly signed the company you signed with takes a pretty big cut

I’m sure they get paid a decent amount from Amsterdam now, but back then I doubt it, shyt they didn’t have enough money at the time to pay dev for studio time and got him to do it for free. And soon as they sign with barstool they tried to pay that nikka 50k a year :dead:

And said fukk the amount of work he did for free for a year.
Now that shyt was disrespectful. Dev was there day 1. They was using his studio, he was a B/C Mic, editing and everything and they cut him off when they got the bag :scust: .

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Now that shyt was disrespectful. Dev was there day 1. They was using his studio, he was a B/C Mic, editing and everything and they cut him off when they got the bag :scust: .
Yea that was on gill tbh. He came with a deal and dev was explaining why he felt he deserved more and you know he went crazy and started to disrespect the man. Foul shyt. Didn’t even leave room to negotiate lol.

I still listened for a bit, until they went the interview route, when Tony the closer starts coming on the show and he was clearly paying them to promote a scam I stop listening