Reppin
NULL
"I was in 3rd grade eating vagina in the closet"

winnie-pooh.gif

Haven't heard the last episode yet....but that was normal in the 90's

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Idk what happened between the regular pod filming and the patreon filming but the animosity on the patreon episode was turnt all the way up :dead:

I can't watch it. But I'll guess it had something to do with Flip being the lead host and him jump on Ice and Ish on the reg pod.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Dang I just checked her IG....she in the lil studio apartment back in NY :to: What happened w her and Tony da gawd?
:manny: She didn't get really specific, but she made it sound like they grew apart over time instead of one specific event when talking about it on the pod. She mentioned moving from LA to Ny but I wasn't sure if that was before or after the breakup. I know shyt had to be tough though with his son dying the way he did. That would put a strain on any relationship.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:manny: She didn't get really specific, but she made it sound like they grew apart over time instead of one specific event when talking about it on the pod. She mentioned moving from LA to Ny but I wasn't sure if that was before or after the breakup. I know shyt had to be tough though with his son dying the way he did. That would put a strain on any relationship.
Yeah this was a hard episode to listen to bc that nikka son got killed and Melissa talking about men letting relationships fall apart so the woman will leave smh. Tony was on IG talking about he was fighting depression, understandably so :mjcry: