The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is a weird ass response. That wasnt even a post defending Joe. Why that post touch a nerve for you? You a rory and mal dikkeater? :jbhmm:
Also the nikka that called me Joe was a nikka that hate watches the pod only keeps up with the pod thru clips/to shyt on fans of the pod in the thread.
Anyway, putting you on ignore.

They be callin anyone that doesn’t shyt on joe, joe

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Catching with the Saturday episode and Mel carried that whole shyt. She is exactly what he wanted Marisa to be in the early episodes..
I agree. I think he'd prefer Melissa to give it up more in regards to more of her experiences while being able to join into other convos. Marissa was all hoe tales and then silence for the rest of the pod lol.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pod was all over the place today. Joe is integral to these nikkas staying on topic and focused, holy shyt :snoop:

This is what I mean when i criticize rory and mal, they were the same way, they don’t have “IT”. Can’t imagine how much worse it would have been without flip

I used to get annoyed when joe cuts one of them off thinking he’s just being an a$$hole but i realized today if he’s not doing that they will just drone on and on

Joe may be a POS but his background in radio and his personality make him great at hosting a podcast. Rory and Mal need a Joe to bring the best out of them, instead they are Amare and Shawn Marion with no Nash to catch lobs from.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Instead of telling funny Joe stories this nikka is on his Jogul shyt and being fake deep

Edit: Usher is Goated by Usher is not the lebron of music or R&B

Last edited:

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
something I didnt appreciate for a long time and took for granted about this podcast and joe was that it was no commericals and how long it was....I dont get how people compare this to million dollars worth of game, they arnt even in the same league that shyt is weak watered down and based on guests

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Someone posted Symba liking Mel's IG pics and commenting "Nala". Why somebody said "More like Sarabi"
lion-king-hyena.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Once again joe won’t say why he and charlamagne even be hating on each other

He ducked Queenzflip direct question twice and went into his usual routine
CTG said Joe does bad business everywhere he goes and don't deserve what he asking for from Spotify. He kicked Joe back in just like he did Nicki when Cardi was hot, i wouldn't mess with him either