The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe claiming to have more money than CTG and CTG being broke is a weird stance
Desperate really. I listened to the Gillie and Wallo episode yesterday, and I don’t know if Cthagod said or meant that they have more money than him. I’d find it hard to believe anyway with everything Cthagod is involved in.

Joe wants the Cthagod beef just for clicks and viral moments, and talks about not hating on others…but he’d love nothing more than to see Cthagod crumble to the ground publicly.

I’d bet he’s still pissed at the Jason Lee/Tahiry interview and believes Cthagod set that up.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Desperate really. I listened to the Gillie and Wallo episode yesterday, and I don’t know if Cthagod said or meant that they have more money than him. I’d find it hard to believe anyway with everything Cthagod is involved in.

Joe wants the Cthagod beef just for clicks and viral moments, and talks about not hating on others…but he’d love nothing more than to see Cthagod crumble to the ground publicly.

I’d bet he’s still pissed at the Jason Lee/Tahiry interview and believes Cthagod set that up.
Hit dogs holler and CTG said Joe would win a versuz against Gillie :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
something I didnt appreciate for a long time and took for granted about this podcast and joe was that it was no commericals and how long it was....I dont get how people compare this to million dollars worth of game, they arnt even in the same league that shyt is weak watered down and based on guests
MDWoG and them backdoor deals from their early days
:dame:

Then the hair deal. They came a long way lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rev

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
something I didnt appreciate for a long time and took for granted about this podcast and joe was that it was no commericals and how long it was....I dont get how people compare this to million dollars worth of game, they arnt even in the same league that shyt is weak watered down and based on guests

This