The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm a little behind , on episode 617 Joe kept talking about Bare and minimum :russ:. I'm assuming it's just the same order as "Rory and Mal" so that means Mal been talking spicy about Joe recently? Anyone happen to know which episode or platform that happened on?

In a way I feel like Joe replacing Rory and Mal with 5 nikkas (if you include Parks) kind of shows what their value was. Adding Melissa and especially Flip was an attempt to find cast members that hit
It happened on their platform. Rory and Mal shyt on joe during that complex list segment

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
She the same one that sucked his dikk in front of a bunch of people at his pool party and that he was on the pod talking about eating his ass. We know what she do well lol.
Wait, what? Lol

I heard about shyt at the pool parties but when did this come to light? Lol

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Wait, what? Lol

A few years ago now. Funnily enough LSA had a very active Joe Budden Pod thread on there and ppl who knew Joe and the others would go there and spill tea. Someone put it out there that that Shadee sucked him off damn near in the full view of other party goers and she was the "mistress" Joe cheated on Cyn with.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wait, what? Lol

Yeah they talked about it on the pod after the party. From what I remember they went upstairs in front of a window where everybody below at the party could see her sucking Joe off. His mom was even there at the party.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they talked about it on the pod after the party. From what I remember they went upstairs in front of a window where everybody below at the party could see her sucking Joe off. His mom was even there at the party.

InfamousDarkAldabratortoise.webp

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Idk what happened between the regular pod filming and the patreon filming but the animosity on the patreon episode was turnt all the way up :dead: