The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the conversations felt more organic and flowed better…melyssa did a good job with the segues too…sometimes it feels too much like they’re just running thru a checklist

I think it’s bc they do multiple pods in a day and most of them seem ready to go home as soon as they get there.

I really wanna know how much Joe is paying them for them to be so unhappy with working 2 days a week

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s bc they do multiple pods in a day and most of them seem ready to go home as soon as they get there.

I really wanna know how much Joe is paying them for them to be so unhappy with working 2 days a week

yeah I guess that’s the drawback of becoming more successful when it comes to a creative medium…it becomes more and more of a “business” in nature…sometimes you can see the stress in joe’s face when he is worried about some shyt one of them said whereas before it was fukk it we standing on what we saying lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Im willing to bet it's more than 100k and probably closer to 200k.
IIRC Ice said on different occasions he gets paid good. :manny:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im willing to bet it's more than 100k and probably closer to 200k.
IIRC Ice said on different occasions he gets paid good. :manny:

Joe allegedly told Rory around the break up time that "I could get both of them (Ice and Ish) for half the price of one of yall (Rory and Mal). No idea what R&M made but that might provide some insight.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I guess that’s the drawback of becoming more successful when it comes to a creative medium…it becomes more and more of a “business” in nature…sometimes you can see the stress in joe’s face when he is worried about some shyt one of them said whereas before it was fukk it we standing on what we saying lol

Yeah I remember him mentioning the fines and politics of podcasting that we don’t see. He’s an a$$hole for sure but I try to shoot him some bail bc he really creates an easy work environment for them.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe allegedly told Rory around the break up time that "I could get both of them (Ice and Ish) for half the price of one of yall (Rory and Mal). No idea what R&M made but that might provide some insight.
Rory and Mal were being paid 300-400k. This is just me sorta guessing from a comment Joe made when the breakup happened. He said "Rory and Mal were the highest paid( or top 1% of )"b mics" in the entertainment industry, not podcasting, the entertainment industry" I looked at what the highest paid b mics in entertainment was (counting shyt like new anchors etc) and it was around that 300-400k range.

Neither Rory or Mal ever disputed those claims of them being the highest paid so :manny:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rory and Mal were being paid 300-400k. This is just me sorta guessing from a comment Joe made when the breakup happened. He said "Rory and Mal were the highest paid( or top 1% of )"b mics" in the entertainment industry, not podcasting, the entertainment industry" I looked at what the highest paid b mics in entertainment was (counting shyt like new anchors etc) and it was around that 300-400k range.

Neither Rory or Mal ever disputed those claims of them being the highest paid so :manny:

:ohhh:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

:dead:You been accused of being Joe in this thread.

Is that how much they were earning, Joe?
If so, I can understand the frustration of paying someone 400k to say ‘that’s crazy’

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:dead:You been accused of being Joe in this thread.

Is that how much they were earning, Joe?
If so, I can understand the frustration of paying someone 400k to say ‘that’s crazy’
This is a weird ass response. That wasnt even a post defending Joe. Why that post touch a nerve for you? You a rory and mal dikkeater? :jbhmm:
Also the nikka that called me Joe was a nikka that hate watches the pod only keeps up with the pod thru clips/to shyt on fans of the pod in the thread.
Anyway, putting you on ignore.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm a little behind , on episode 617 Joe kept talking about Bare and minimum :russ:. I'm assuming it's just the same order as "Rory and Mal" so that means Mal been talking spicy about Joe recently? Anyone happen to know which episode or platform that happened on?

In a way I feel like Joe replacing Rory and Mal with 5 nikkas (if you include Parks) kind of shows what their value was. Adding Melissa and especially Flip was an attempt to find cast members that hit