The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Parks is insufferable during this AI convo and sounds like an idiot.

Eh, i kind of agree with him. The people that control and take advantage of technology are the ones who will thrive. The more you push back against this shyt the harder life will be for you.

He’s wrong about it not replacing jobs but its an inevitability. Cashiers lost their jobs at supermarket to self checkout. Automation has always been the boogey man, the printing press, The cotton gin, automotive assembly…etc

AI is next up, sci-fi movies have been warning us for 50 years

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Eh, i kind of agree with him. The people that control and take advantage of technology are the ones who will thrive. The more you push back against this shyt the harder life will be for you.

He’s wrong about it not replacing jobs but its an inevitability. Cashiers lost their jobs at supermarket to self checkout. Automation has always been the boogey man, the printing press, The cotton gin, automotive assembly…etc

Also. As someone who worked in management at grocery stores, cashiers didn’t lose they jobs, they literally just transferred those hours to a different department.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Trey dropped out of school…smh

Why do they act like it’s easy to make a livable wage on YouTube. They sound just as out of touch as TLR
His dad literally hating college and think being a cat burglar is something to be proud of doesn’t help.

Joe better get generational wealth cause his son might need some help

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hes right from his perspective
His perspective is trash. If he just left it at "nikkas need to embrace tech" etc, I could get it. But he oding on bs. I already figured his job made him view it a certain way. I imagine he is used to just working with voices anyway and "getting stuff sounding right". So for him if he can cut out the artist, the better.

Im more so speaking on the creatives/geniuses angle he was pushing and how it wont be a problem for creatives.