The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ish and Flip acting like they gon John Wick the way outta some shyt while Joe & Ice is tryna tell them they gon be more like duke:

Is hilarious :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Can Ish go one pod without bringing up Jay Z.

shyt is weird, nikka damn near 50 years old dikkriding like this
It’s always the same dumb argument too. “If only see we Jay achieve this, other black people will do it too.” Breh be worshipping wealth, it’s embarrassing.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm not even shocked or anything anymore. It just grind my gears every time for some reason lol. Especially when you got mfs up there like Ice, Flip & Mel who stay in their phones 24/7 damn near unlike Ish & Joe who gets by off being witty and/or loud sometimes lol.

They spent way too long on that AI shyt too.
I honestly think its weird that they argue over things that can easily be googled in a few seconds. Screaming over when a cartoon aired with phones and computers in your lap is psychotic imo

When people do that in real life i pull receipts quick and they get mad that i fact checked. Its dumb af

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Flip applying pressure to these nikkas about the cash app founder conspiracies from last pod
He should've applied more. He let Joe put him on skates a few times this pod as a way to wiggle out of explaining some of the goofy shyt he was saying.

Last edited: