The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Why do you have a problem with ppl calling out white supremacy??
Call out what you want. But anything you don’t agree with being turned into a white supremacy talking point is corny.

Like if I say “trans girls shouldn’t play sports with bio girls” and I ur response immediately turns into “oh that’s white supremacy talking point” it’s also a black man talking point, or any non pc male talking point.

It’s just a cop out.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Call out what you want. But anything you don’t agree with being turned into a white supremacy talking point is corny.

Like if I say “trans girls shouldn’t play sports with bio girls” and I ur response immediately turns into “oh that’s white supremacy talking point” it’s also a black man talking point, or any non pc male talking point.

It’s just a cop out.

Hmmm, I guess, but it's more often that ppl are being racist and anti-black and then want to make excuses after the fact and play victim.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ohhhhhh ice made a great point why it’s possible jim jones jumped out the window with that pusha t comment out of nowhere…I forgot about the apollo shyt with drake lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Didn't think Flip was gonna go off on them 38 subscriber niccas like that on II :picard:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These niccas so misinformed/misguided, whatever you wanna call it. Once again, a quick Google would have bought up the sister thing angle for the tech shyt to provide some more nuance 🤦🏾

this has been the case for so long that I don’t even care anymore…once they try to get serious about a topic, I just skip/fwd it…I’ll listen thru the misinformation tho if it’s just jokes they looking to get off

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
this has been the case for so long that I don’t even care anymore…once they try to get serious about a topic, I just skip/fwd it…I’ll listen thru the misinformation tho if it’s just jokes they looking to get off
I'm not even shocked or anything anymore. It just grind my gears every time for some reason lol. Especially when you got mfs up there like Ice, Flip & Mel who stay in their phones 24/7 damn near unlike Ish & Joe who gets by off being witty and/or loud sometimes lol.

They spent way too long on that AI shyt too.