The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Its kinda wild how everyone on the pod, past and present stans jay so hard. Like i get it, New York/Old Head bias, but damn. I feel like you barely even see this guy come outside anymore. I also didn’t really miss wish that much lol
Parks Stans nas and under ground shyt

But guys late 30s to 40 from north east grew up in the hov era.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Its kinda wild how everyone on the pod, past and present stans jay so hard. Like i get it, New York/Old Head bias, but damn. I feel like you barely even see this guy come outside anymore. I also didn’t really miss wish that much lol
He really tired to argue that em mentioning rap artists that inspired him/ who don't get the registration during his hof acceptance speech was the same as drake bringing dipset out and dressing like them

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He really tired to argue that em mentioning rap artists that inspired him/ who don't get the registration during his hof acceptance speech was the same as drake bringing dipset out and dressing like them

Podcast wouldn’t be as entertaining if these nikkas had sense :russ:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ish don’t be wrong like that. It’s just the world is soft and pc now. Any opinion against they own, you dudes will p*ssy up and say I’d dangerous

Regardless of who created the rumble app, only thing I know about it is, they created it to be a free speech platform for all, cause social media is literally being controlled by the government and saying who needs to be banned. Which is corny and over reaching

Rizza Islam and minister Farrakhan need a platform, just cause you don’t like what they saying, don’t mean they should be silenced.

Current social media is controlled trash.

I’ve never used rumble, but salute to ak for getting his bread.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ish don’t be wrong like that. It’s just the world is soft and pc now. Any opinion against they own, you dudes will p*ssy up and say I’d dangerous

Regardless of who created the rumble app, only thing I know about it is, they created it to be a free speech platform for all, cause social media is literally being controlled by the government and saying who needs to be banned. Which is corny and over reaching

Rizza Islam and minister Farrakhan need a platform, just cause you don’t like what they saying, don’t mean they should be silenced.

you sayin a whole lot of nothin

You ripe for them :mjpls: rethugs

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also how Ak explained it is the CEO of Rumble brought Ak/Jidion on to help with the "Rumble is the alt right platform" stench. He said it's not an alt right platform, just the alt right flocked there when they were deplatformed elsewhere.
Kinda shytty to say this the alt right platform, then shyt on it for trying to change that narrative by getting Ak :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
you sayin a whole lot of nothin

You ripe for them :mjpls: rethugs
Nah y’all p*ssy. Y’all conform to whatever cacs tell y’all. If someone has a different opinion, it’s dangerous :hubie:

Can’t even call a faggit(non gay person) a faggit on ig no more without getting a warning and getting banned.

I posted up some random black male hating black male that he was a c00n and got comment deleted and warning lol

That shyt p*ssy dog

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Also how Ak explained it is the CEO of Rumble brought Ak/Jidion on to help with the "Rumble is the alt right platform" stench. He said it's not an alt right platform, just the alt right flocked there when they were deplatformed elsewhere.
Kinda shytty to say this the alt right platform, then shyt on it for trying to change that narrative by getting Ak :manny:
They stupid. We all know social media is over reaching. Nobody can deny that, a platforms comes out and says hey, we gonna be different and not try and control everything

So obviously all the people who got banned from the all seeing eye media platforms gonna run there.

Doesn’t mean that app is made for them, it’s just made for freedom of speech. fukk pc culture yoo.

Every word is offensive, sick of it

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

Im not about groupthink and silencing people for an echo chamber. Just disagree like a grown man and KIM.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nah y’all p*ssy. Y’all conform to whatever cacs tell y’all. If someone has a different opinion, it’s dangerous :hubie:

Can’t even call a faggit(non gay person) a faggit on ig no more without getting a warning and getting banned.

I posted up some random black male hating black male that he was a c00n and got comment deleted and warning lol

That shyt p*ssy dog
you Projecting like crazy :unimpressed:

All this y’all shyt is hilarious.

I don’t care to police anyone I’m calling out the jig. This dumbass posted up with his uncle Trump (his words). I don’t rock with it.

You can cheerlead that all you want it’s clown shyt

:manny:

Let’s agree to disagree.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
you Projecting like crazy :unimpressed:

All this y’all shyt is hilarious.

I don’t care to police anyone I’m calling out the jig. This dumbass posted up with his uncle Trump (his words). I don’t rock with it.

You can cheerlead that all you want it’s clown shyt

:manny:

Let’s agree to disagree.
It’s no beef brother. I just hate the “that’s a white supremacy talking point” or racist use this site so you shouldn’t lol.

It’s all good. fukk ak tho. He’s a cornball c00n, not for this tho lol

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
It’s no beef brother. I just hate the “that’s a white supremacy talking point” or racist use this site so you shouldn’t lol.

It’s all good. fukk ak tho. He’s a cornball c00n, not for this tho lol

Why do you have a problem with ppl calling out white supremacy??