The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There’s a lot more competition for our time in and out of music when it comes to entertainment options

Pre current times everyone was consuming the same entertainment from the same outlets
Lol thats a weak ass argument for an artist. If you were talking a streaming app then ok.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Drake was doing this before steam and you seemed to have missed my point
Im talking about level of competition, Who are Drake's peers? Kendrick, Cole, Big Sean(?), Future, and.....?

Idk if Drake does what he's done if he's not in this era. I also dk if Drake does what he does in this era if Kanye didn't precede him last era.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
was it on this past Wednesday's podcast that Ish said the NBA Eastern Conf is trash while talking playoffs?
:unimpressed:
does he watch at all? Lakers are his team, but i don't even think he watches them.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's see if they're gonna approach this topic again after all of the conspiracy theorizing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lmao that nda joke was fun but af hell

Lol l kinda like the pod more when ish not on because i be getting tired of this nikka being dead wrong and atguing his dead wrong point
And he needs to stop nut hugging jay

Its kinda wild how everyone on the pod, past and present stans jay so hard. Like i get it, New York/Old Head bias, but damn. I feel like you barely even see this guy come outside anymore. I also didn’t really miss wish that much lol