The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Joe using his verbal gymnastics again .. “I wasn’t on a press run..I just show up places because people want to hear from me”

Get over yourself
He right. He wasn’t promoting anything. People just want him on they platform cause he one of the most popular in media.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
He right. He wasn’t promoting anything. People just want him on they platform cause he one of the most popular in media.

It’s called a press run..he’s on a run of press / media

He’s just doing his “I pay close attention to words” routine as if it changes the context in any way

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What does that even mean.
So when rappers and stuff are doing interviews, commercials, and shyt. They are not promoting themselves or whatever they talk about? They are just there cause people want them on their platform?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Rory and Mal are going to regret not suing

Because they can’t get in a back and forth with some one more witty, entertaining and just flat out better at talking

He shytting on them :russ:
i think if they did have a case they would of
cause youd be fukking stupid to not do it and cry and slick talk in interviews/own pod

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
This stupid shyt is lingering like a breakup nobody is over. R&M need the beef publicity and Joe is thirsty for it. And at the end if it, there's no actual payoff. Everybody goofy.

Listen in some situations it's only 2 options: bust a nikka in they face or sue. If neither is doing that, they need to let it go. It's been 3 years.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Damn, these nikkas really did spell the name wrong on their shirt :mjlol:
10cce2db19664567dbaf9bab37f77d07.png

:what:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Joe tripping saying Drake is a hands down top 5 artist of all time. Rapper maybe, Artist nah

Daps
"i wanted to engage ... it just wasnt a good time" :pachaha: dude is sick lol

the recent back and forth been entertaining but unless either side gonna reveal new info i hope they all move on

Daps
Joe tripping saying Drake is a hands down top 5 artist of all time. Rapper maybe, Artist nah

in terms of pop/mainstream artists of all generations?

MJ
Beyonce
Prince
The Beatles
Drake*

some might argue Elvis before Drake (in terms of mainstream visibility etc), but outside of the first 4 i think Drake could be argued against a lot of the other choices imo

cuz is not a talent based convo imo, its more so about generational impact on culture and/or the music and sound of the time, how ubiquitous they are and shyt like that