The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm not familiar with the r&b world today overall outside of a couple artists but uh....have people been saying the Chloe album is really good or is this another case of Joe being caught in bullshyt? The singles I've heard are whatever. And Joe's "the album is good because they paid for good songs" argument just seems like lazy shyt to me.

End of the day she needs a hit. No one would be talking about her image, looking uncomfortable etc if she had dropped something like Snooze a month before the album.
:manny:
It’s a decent first project.The albums on 35 minutes lol. The production values are high and she’s talented. Her career arch so far reminds me so much of Tinashe

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
what right wing social media accounts is Flip following to talk about that Fallon Fox shyt? tranny hasn't fought in MMA in damn near a decade, lol @ that shyt still going around
shyt went viral a few days ago on twitter :manny:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Gonna nerf cliff notes of that latest R&M episode. Can’t sit through a podcast of theirs.
If you talking about them responding back to Joe then it’s literally the beginning of the episode and is only about 5 minutes.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I think that user is mixing the patreon drops(which are on youtube) with the regular numbered pod episodes. Patreon stuff is fair game, He probably wants to add interviews here and there to make sure pp get their moneys worth. As far as the regular pod, JBP has largely just been them talking and doenst rely on heavy guests.

Looking through their playlist with their regular pod episodes they dont have a bunch of featured guests on there. They are usually good about putting "featuring" in the title and/or the guest in the thumbnail. QF joined around ep 589. Last 3 guests before that were 586(Ak), 582(M4 ), 565(Melli). So not sure why that user is trying to make it seem like Joe was struggling so bad before Flip that he was forced to do interviews :manny:
You beat me to it, was about to post the facts
nikkas just posting blatant lies…nastiness smh

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does ice have to be such a loser

He had to point out that he has “the Russian iTunes” so he could get albums a few hours early :mjlol:..nobody cares…just say you heard the album and give your review
Dude is downloading off the leak blogs/forums like everyone else