The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's a weak response from Rory and Mal. Nearly midway through 2023 and you're still doing the "I could expose you but won't" shyt lol? If somebody trying to harm your livelihood you bury them. They did the first expose, and then did a response last year if I remember correctly. But at some point you gotta say you're dropping a bomb the next time, and follow through. That should have been known last year. I'm sure there's all types of wild shyt to expose Joe on too.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That's a weak response from Rory and Mal. Nearly midway through 2023 and you're still doing the "I could expose you but won't" shyt lol? If somebody trying to harm your livelihood you bury them. They did the first expose, and then did a response last year if I remember correctly. But at some point you gotta say you're dropping a bomb the next time, and follow through. That should have been known last year. I'm sure there's all types of wild shyt to expose Joe on too.
All facts. And can’t lie but that Bare Minumum Boys was a bar. R&M can try and lean in to it but it’s a checkmate of a diss. Cause now if they change anything up it’ll be credited to Joe dissing them and hitting a sore spot. But they eventually got to change something cause them numbers are falling and they’re stagnant as hell.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They being nice guys :heh: . That ”above the fray” shyt aint the wave. especially when the other nikka sonnin the sht out of you. And you need a buzz for your pod. This is it :skip:. Thats why nikkas dont fck with Ak. Bc he’ll go to the floor when you go low lol

*insert tyra banks ’we were all rooting for you’ gif :beli:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are crazy if they really think Joe is going to stop talking about them.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i forgot how much i hated Rory's "angry" voice when he said curse words...it's so jarring.

Melyssa Ford's cursing enunciations aren't far behind. Glad they made fun of her about it on the last episode.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That was actually what caused me to stop listening to the pod. I couldn't in good conscience support a product pushing that kind of ignorance out to the masses.

Thats the maga/trump shyt he kept going on about the last year of JBP is when i stopped liking this guy and thats on top of the tweets

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I haven’t listened to the podcast in over a year, almost two, yet I’m always checking this thread.

Thanks for keeping me updated with this average content and Joe budden fukkery you guys

R.56a2a48e3301d8d904f7731ee347c91c

Last edited: