The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Bare minimum boys🤣 that shyt will forever be what I call those bozos .. and I tried listening to they joint when they split up.. I liked their skits.. but gahhhhh damn them ninjaz are boring as fukk.. shyt feels forced .. I wish them well .. but joint wasn’t for me

Some of them are funny though. But yeah, I don't watch them as much as I watch JBP.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I still don’t even believe it was 30 or even 20 million. :manny:
You avoiding and ducking . joe did steal and shorted them nikkas. Joe was offered 30 m. He saw Joe Rogan get 100m and he wanted near the same. His own words in subsequent podcasts pretty much confirmed it :heh:

but in the end everybody landed. So thats that.
T as a

shes famous so she will stay paid. Her music doesn’t resonate with who it Needs to hit with(13-25 year old women). Neither did Tinashe, Tink or countless others.
tinashe made decent music. She just didnt have the star power.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You avoiding and ducking . joe did steal and shorted them nikkas. Joe was offered 30 m. He saw Joe Rogan get 100m and he wanted near the same. His own words in subsequent podcasts pretty much confirmed it :heh:

but in the end everybody landed. So thats that.

tinashe made decent music. She just didnt have the star power.
Same with Chloe

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm not familiar with the r&b world today overall outside of a couple artists but uh....have people been saying the Chloe album is really good or is this another case of Joe being caught in bullshyt? The singles I've heard are whatever. And Joe's "the album is good because they paid for good songs" argument just seems like lazy shyt to me.

End of the day she needs a hit. No one would be talking about her image, looking uncomfortable etc if she had dropped something like Snooze a month before the album.
:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its funny because i feel like no one really cared about Chloe before she started showing her ass and now its clear she’s leaning into it a bit too hard to the point where she’s becoming a joke.

Its sad that so many bw only see the oversexualized shyt as a means to sell records.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Plus they tried to do the good girl image then she tried to go more ratchet so nobody believes it.
Yup. It’s really that simple. Check Sza and then Summer Walker lol. That’s what they want. Chloe doesn’t stand a chance.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Yup. It’s really that simple. Check Sza and then Summer Walker lol. That’s what they want. Chloe doesn’t stand a chance.
There's only one way I can think of that would GUARANTEE her at least 50k for her next project....

Marrying Drake