The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think there was too long of a gap between Chloe first single going solo and an actual album release. Plus a piss poor roll out. Its like she got the release date and a week or 2 later the album dropped.

The song with Chris didnt really get to cook like her 2 previous singles.

Also as much as women supported the sexy shyt its not surprising they didn’t support the album. Same shyt happened with Saweetie.

Melyssa was corny for tryna put the downing black women jacket on Daniel Caesar.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Chloe convo is so bad

Chloe x Hallie never had real music success

When an artist sells are that low they do not have a fanbase or hits

Not only is Chloe not a kid and frame her failure on being young is silly

Chloe has been signed for a long time now. She’s damn near vet status with no return

I’m not sure how they missed Ariana Grande in that conversation either

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Conspiracy bullshyt out the gate. Can anyone point to a single thing that's happened in the last 24 months that suggests crypto is on the path towards toppling paper money? To the contrary that last 24 months seem to have proven that actual exchange rates and a protected, central banking system are good ideas.

Just wild there's never someone on the pod who can look at anything in the most basic or simply way, which explains most things in a fact-based society. Lot of crypto dudes have been killed lately. Lot of them have survived attacks and guess what we learned? They were targeted by thieves. It's another front of financial crime. Why rob a bank when you can catch some crypto bro slipping. The funny thing to me is that tech bros always move like you'd expect rich people to move: with security. Yet crypto dudes out here chilling on islands alone. Not even at a resort. Random beach.
:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And that was not a good point anyway Chloe doesn’t have a built in fanbase from anything

I’m not sure why tehy keep associating them with disney/nick stars. They are just some kids beyonce found on the internet like usher with Bieber. It’s a completely different situation, even with the latter to go from having a long standing image in the media as innocent children to making adult oriented music.

They have no fanbase that are growing with them. The only thing I can remember them being on is Grown-Ish, which isn’t that popular and isn’t really for younger kids. In fact I’d say their biggest fan base are older weird beyonce fans. I never really thought long term music was in the cards for these girls, halle getting the disney bag is the best look for her.

I’m not really sure what Chloe will end up doing. Music ain’t it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Conspiracy bullshyt out the gate. Can anyone point to a single thing that's happened in the last 24 months that suggests crypto is on the path towards toppling paper money? To the contrary that last 24 months seem to have proven that actual exchange rates and a protected, central banking system are good ideas.

Just wild there's never someone on the pod who can look at anything in the most basic or simply way, which explains most things in a fact-based society. Lot of crypto dudes have been killed lately. Lot of them have survived attacks and guess what we learned? They were targeted by thieves. It's another front of financial crime. Why rob a bank when you can catch some crypto bro slipping. The funny thing to me is that tech bros always move like you'd expect rich people to move: with security. Yet crypto dudes out here chilling on islands alone. Not even at a resort. Random beach.
:mjlol:
They are legit stupid. Th we absolutely have no understanding of cryto and think anyone who is an owner of a shyt coin, shyts that be worth .000000000000009 being killed or dying is them killing them.

It’s only a couple stable coins breh. That’s really Bitcoin and eth. The reason is a wish and prayer

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
T as a
I’m not sure why tehy keep associating them with disney/nick stars. They are just some kids beyonce found on the internet like usher with Bieber. It’s a completely different situation, even with the latter to go from having a long standing image in the media as innocent children to making adult oriented music.

They have no fanbase that are growing with them. The only thing I can remember them being on is Grown-Ish, which isn’t that popular and isn’t really for younger kids. In fact I’d say their biggest fan base are older weird beyonce fans. I never really thought long term music was in the cards for these girls, halle getting the disney bag is the best look for her.

I’m not really sure what Chloe will end up doing. Music ain’t it.
shes famous so she will stay paid. Her music doesn’t resonate with who it Needs to hit with(13-25 year old women). Neither did Tinashe, Tink or countless others.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
T as a

shes famous so she will stay paid. Her music doesn’t resonate with who it Needs to hit with(13-25 year old women). Neither did Tinashe, Tink or countless others.

The music business is a tough cookie to crack, even if you manage to get one good album off doesn’t mean your second will hit the same. So many artist only managed to get one hit single out, a lot only managed one good album, a lot I like too. Ella Mai was the biggest thing in the world a couple summers ago and she hasn’t gained any traction since. Same with Bryson, 6lack, H.E.R, Khalid, etc. etc.

People you think are gonna blow up just end up bubbling under. Big, almost legacy artists can’t even sell over 30k anymore. There are just like a dozen or so artists that are gonna keep doing big numbers and everyone else will be fighting over scraps.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How long can you sit around and be in you feelings that someone “stole” from you? If you made it, make it back.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Bare minimum boys🤣 that shyt will forever be what I call those bozos .. and I tried listening to they joint when they split up.. I liked their skits.. but gahhhhh damn them ninjaz are boring as fukk.. shyt feels forced .. I wish them well .. but joint wasn’t for me